- 1 hr ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 1 hr ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 3 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 3 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
From TV shows to Bollywood films, actor Sushant Singh Rajput has come a long way and proved himself as one of the best performers. However, apart from his acting prowess, he has gradually also won us with his fashion looks. Be it casual or traditional outfits, the Chhichhoreactor has been giving goals to modern men with his amazing fashion sensibility. Recently, Sushant attended an event in a simple kurta and bottoms and looked super dapper in this understated Indian outfit. So, let's take a close look at his attire and decode it.
So, for the event, Sushant Singh Rajputwore a light and classic overlapped style plain-hued kurta by Anita Dongre. His kurta was accentuated by jewelled buttons, mandarin collar, and side slit. Sushant proudly showed off his nationality by pinning the Indian flag brooch on his kurta. The actor rolled up the sleeves and flaunted his classy black wrist watch. The M.S. Dhoniactor teamed his classic kurta with oversized blue jeans. The Aprajita Toor's handcrafted white traditional flats enhanced by a toe loop and braided details completed his look. Sushant Singh Rajput was styled to perfecion by Isha Bhansali. Well, judging his attire, we have also come up with an additional styling tip for all discerning men out there.
Style Tip-While this combination of Sushant Singh Rajput's plain kurta and denims might look awesome for semi-formal and festive events, for the wedding look, you can pair this kurta with slim-fit trousers or dhoti pants. This way you can give this attire a stylish and a more formal touch.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on Sushant Singh Rajput'sclassic kurta and his complete look in the comment section. Would you want to wear this attire for a friend's wedding festivities? Stay tuned for more updates on Sushant Singh Rajput's fashion.