TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Sara Ali Khan might have started shooting for 'Simbaa' along with Ranveer Singh but recently she celebrated the wrap up of 'Kedarnath'-her debut movie. The diva was joined by her co-star Sushant Singh Rajput and she looked cute as hell at the party.
The beautiful daughter of Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan, Sara's fashion sense has been delighting us and making us go gaga. She has a very unique style sense and seems to be unaffected by the trends. Her airport style is the simplest of all; many a times she has been spotted wearing plain salwar kameez.
This time too at the wrap up event, she gave us wearable fashion goals. Sara wore a bright yellow top with a heavy collar and balloon sleeves. Her Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla crop top was vibrant and went well with her distressed denims. The exceptionally beautiful diva kept her wavy tresses side-swept and teamed her attire with a multi-coloured yellow and pink heels.
Well, if Sari donned something yellow, Sushant contrasted her cheerful hue with an all-black outfit. The very stylish actor, wore a black colour tee and paired it with slightly baggy and unconventional black trousers.
Together, Sara and Sushant made fashionable splashes and inspired us to go shopping. We totally loved their kickass looks. Did you too? Do tell us in the comment section below and don't forget to share this story with your bffs.