- 5 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 6 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Traditional but with modern sensibility, Siddhant Chaturvedi and Sushant Singh Rajput were men-in-black quite literally (atleast fashionably). The dapper actors stunned us with their black-hued outfits and with that, they gave ethnic fashion goals to discerning men. Their fashion game was strong and we were much impressed. With their ensembles, they totally mirrored the spirit of modern men. Let's find out what they wore recently.
Siddhant Chaturvedi is all set for Men In Black and he was traditionally suited-up in a Shantanu & Nikhil ensemble. The actor, who played the character of MC Sher in Gully Boy, looked awesome and cool in this ethnic outfit. He teamed his asymmetrical black kurta with matching pyjamas and a textured bandhgala jacket. His complementing loafers not only went well with his look but also gave his look a classy touch. His elegant shoes were also by Shantanu & Nikhil.
Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput also represented the modern minimal men with his ensemble, which he wore for the oath ceremony of the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi. His black-hued outfit came from the label, Antar Agni by Ujjawal Dubey. Sushant paired his smart straight-fit black structured jacket with matching Jodhpuri pants. He wore timeless black formal shoes to complete his look.
So, whose outfit and look you loved more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.