Only Jim Sarbh can make a formal suit look like a casual every day wear! The 'Padmaavat' actor in his latest shoot soaked up the sun at French Riviera, donning a dashing suit that channelled James Bond's style.
He sported a sky blue shirt and contrasted it with a navy blue and red coloured tie. His classy black loafers perfectly complemented the look. And he posed without a care in the world with palm trees, wooded mountains, and clear blue sky in the backdrop.
I am sure dear men that he must be giving you all vacation goals also other than the outfit inspiration.
The latest style sensation on the block with his characteristic peppery curls, Jim sported an elaborately embroidered Kashmiri jacket yesterday with a pair of black trousers. And today he completely switched to a contemporary look. Well, we must say that he gave us a glimpse of his versatile fashion sense and totally wooed us.
Jim would be joining Kangana Ranaut and Huma Qureshi for the Grey Goose celebration of iconic films screened at Cannes over the years.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship