Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa's wedding took place recently and it has become a talk of the town.
As the couple is back from 'Bharti Ki Baraat,' let us decode the bride's looks from her wedding diaries. Pink was totally overruling the entire marriage ceremony for Bharti and each of her attires stunned us to the core. Her wedding style collection was actually exotic!
Bharti had planned a lot over her wedding attire and we have seen her excitement while she visited ace designer Neeta Lulla's store prior to the wedding. For different ceremonies on her wedding, Neeta Lulla designed most of her outfits. For the reception, she was wearing a blue Bardot maxi dress with matching accessories.
Haarsh, by her side, complemented the look by carrying a cool stud avatar in the monotone tuxedo suit.
Bharti looked one of the prettiest Bollywood brides by wearing a set of bright pink and blue lehenga choli from the house of Neeta Lulla. The lehenga choli had motif zari work done over its body and had graphic portraits of Indian women.
The style was different and yet it was easily admirable.
For our 'Swag Wali Bride,' the sangeet ceremony was no less than her D-Day. Bharti was obsessing over her favourite colour - pink, as she carried this amazing shocking pink attire from Ashish and Shefali's couture. The attire was matched with jewellery from Kundan Jewellery.
Haarsh too looked like a dapper in his monotone tuxedo suit.
Bharti's attire for her mehendi ceremony was extremely vibrant. She wore a parrot green lehenga choli with colourful embroidery and mirror work. She matched the lehenga choli with floral jewellery. She looked so pretty!
Haarsh was twinning with Bharti, wearing a parrot green kurta with white bottoms and embroidered jacket. They looked so adorable together.
The Bangle Ceremony
For the Churiyaa or Bangle ceremony, Bharti continued her love for pink. She was wearing another ensemble from Neeta Lulla's collection. The gorgeous pink Anarkali suit impressed us a lot and Bharti totally showed us that pink is definitely a Queen's colour by posing in it royally. The golden motif embellishments made the outfit prettier.
She matched gold ornaments from Anmol Jewellers for the ceremony.
Before the wedding diary started, the couple arranged for a Bachelor Party for their friends, which included many Indian television actors. For the pool party at the wedding resort in Goa, Bharti wore a floral pastel pink maxi dress.
She was posing with her would-be hubby Haarsh who was also killing it in his swagger avatar.
- DON'T MISS! Bharti Singh And Haarsh Limbachiyaa's First Post-Wedding Looks
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy
- AIFW Day 2: Bipasha Basu's Elegance Will Mesmerize You!
- AIFW: Vaani Kapoor Wows People In A White Gown On Day 1
- 10 Looks That Prove Alia Is The Fashion Icon Young Women Need
- Awwdorable! Anushka Wears Hubby Virat's Tee, pulls It Off Better Than Him
- And The Style Icon Of The Year Is…
- Sonam And Rhea Are Killing It In The Latest Retro Collection Of Rheson
- Missed watching Oscars? We've got you covered
- Oscars 2018: Colors Are Back At The Red Carpet
- Oscar 2018 Best Moment: Wine Glass In Hand, J Law Climbs Over Chairs
- Oscars: Best Looks Of Meryl Streep From The Academy Awards' Red Carpet
- Top Oscar Looks Of 2018 Academy Awards “Best Actress” Nominees