- Sports ISL: Hyderabad peg Mumbai back with late penalty
- Movies Is Rachita Ram Dating Nikhil Kumaraswamy? The Actress Clarifies The Rumours
- News 23-yr-old Indian origin student stabbed in Canada battles for life
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sultan actress, Anushka Sharma has been giving us a lot of fashion goals these days from her not-so-common attires. Be it lehenga or any casual outfit, we have noticed her outfits always have something distinctive, which is why we are in love with her sartorial choices.
Recently, the actress gave us a stunning fashion moment with her unique outfit as she walked the red carpet with husband Virat Kohli at Indian Sports Honour Awards event. Anushka graced the event in an eye-catching dramatic top-trouser set and caught the limelight. So, let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event, Anushka Sharma opted for a sleeveless nude-coloured crop top that featured a black-coloured halter neckline. Her top was accentuated by heavy feather detailing and she paired it with high-rise black trousers. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, the bottoms of her attire was enhanced by long trail f, which notched up the dramatic quotient. Her stunning dramatic ensemble came from Atsu label. Anushka completed her look with Gucci's pointed black heels and looked classy. Sui Dhaaga actress accessorised her look with a pair of danglers by Kohinoor Jewellers and ring by Irasva fine jewellery.
Anushka Sharma pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a pretty hairdo, which was adorned with a black hair accessory. She spruced up her look with sharp contouring, filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, light eyeshadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
We really liked Anushka Sharma's getup as it was something unique and she looked so effortless.
What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.