- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Ananya Panday, Kartik Aaryan, and Bhumi Pednekar starrer Pati Patni Aur Woh has hit the theatres today. Well, going back to one of the last promotional rounds for this movie, Ananya and Bhumi gave us fashion goals. Recently, the leading ladies, Ananya and Bhumi made heads turn with their wow dresses. While Ananya sported a printed maxi dress, Bhumi, on the other hand opted for an ivory dress with a pink overcoat. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Ananya Panday In A Printed Maxi Dress
Ananya Panday donned a bishop-sleeved ankle-length ivory maxi dress, which was by Hemant and Nandita. Styled by Ami Patel, her buttoned-down maxi was accentuated by scattered blue patterns and a wavy border. The thigh-high front slit added stylish quotient to her look. She completed her look with a pair of transparent-strapped nude-hued stilettos. The actress upped her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, soft kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade. She painted her nailsin pastel pink hue. Ananya Panday tied her mid-parted tresses into a side low braided tail.
Bhumi Pednekar In An Ivory Dress With Pink Overcoat
Bhumi Pednekar wore a full-sleeved ivory flared midi dress. She paired it with a pulled-up sleeve notch-lapel open-front long pink overcoat, which featured red buttons. The actress completed her look with a pair of pointed transparent heels. Bhumi also went jewellery free and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade. She let loose her side-parted highlighted shoulder-length tresses.
We liked outfits of both Ananya Panday and Bhumi Pednekar and their outfits were something, which we easily sport for casual parties. What do you think about their outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.