- 31 min ago On Sonakshi Sinha’s Birthday, Her Top 7 Saree Looks From Lootera That Will Leave You Saree-Inspired
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 June 2020
- 13 hrs ago Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago What You Should Know Before Waxing Your Face At Home
- Technology Jio Offers 2GB Free Daily Data For 5 Days To Select Prepaid Users
- Finance Gold Prices To Scale To Rs. 50,000/10 Gm Sooner Than Expected
- Sports Cologne 2-4 RB Leipzig: Werner on target in return to winning ways
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Worries About Migrant Workers When Someone Asks Him If He Is Ok During Lockdown
- News Amit Shah to begin BJP campaign in Bihar next week with virtual rally
- Automobiles Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Currently, Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar is pretty busy as she has number of films lined up. While the actress is still on a promotional spree for her upcoming film Pati Patni Aur Woh, she took out some time from her busy schedule to announce her another film titled Durgavati. The Bala actress took to her Instagram to make this announcement and flaunted a beautiful multi-hued linen sari. So, let us take a close look at her sari and decode it.
So, Bhumi Pednekar opted for a silver-striped linen sari, which was designed by Anavila. Styled by Pranita Shetty, her sari was splashed in myriad colours. The actress gracefully draped the pallu of her sari with wide pleats. She teamed it with a half-sleeved shimmering fabric plain pastel blouse. Bhumi completed her look with a pair of black sandals. She accessorised her look with green-hued drop earrings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, pink hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look while the black bindi upped her ethnic look. Bhumi left her side-parted and shoulder-length highlighted layered tresses loose.
Bhumi Pednekar looked elegant in her sophisticated linen sari. What do you think about her sari look? Do let us know in the comment section.