TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Anushree Reddy showcased a perfectly flared Winter/Festive bridal collection at Lakme Fashion Week 2015 ramp. From traditional anarkalis to bridal lehengas and sarees, Anushree Reddy stuck to her classic ethnic wear for the modern bride with a twist of flare and lots of embellishments.
As expected the celebrity favourite had showstoppers from Bollywood to open as well as wrap the show! Many actors like Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Sooraj Pancholi to name a few have walked the runway in the past 3 days. Now, Anushree Reddy's collection was opened by Amy Jackson and wrapped up by Rana Daggubati.
Amy Jackson looked like a Barbie as she graced the ramp wearing a pink embellished lehenga. Rana on the other side looked handsome in a black kurta pyjama with a wrapped pattern jacket.
From sheer net to floral prints, Anushree brought the touch of sophistication with her bridal wear.
Amy looked breathtaking as she opened the show wearing a pink flared lehenga with a heavily embellished blouse.
Arpita Mehta displayed an ethnic and vibrant bridal collection at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015 ramp. The designer showcased a beautiful collection with intricate mirror work embroidery at the ramp which made us fall in love with the bridal wear.
Beautiful and flowy floral prints were used on vivid colours.
Rana Daggubati looked handsome in a black kurta pyjama with a wrapped pattern jacket.
The stars finally walked together to wrap the show with Anushree Reddy.
For More Images Click Here