- 41 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- News BJP will scale newer heights during Nadda's presidency: PM Modi
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is Making LGBTQA+ Proud With Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Trailer
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Mukesh Ambani, Nita Ambani, and their daughter Isha Ambani were spotted at Jodhpur Airport in traditional ensembles. They were headed to celebrate Priyanka Chopra's wedding festivities with Radhika Merchant.
Their outfits were elaborate and accentuated by traditional craftsmanship. Coming to Nita Ambani first, she wore a pink and white-hued lehenga that was minimally adorned with floral accents but was enhanced by an intricately done border. She also wore a lehariya dupatta, which featured golden embellishment on the border. Nita accessorised her look with delicate earrings and a bracelet. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Isha, who is a close friend of Priyanka Chopra and also one of her bridesmaids, wore a multi-coloured sharara that consisted of a pink, golden, and red striped kurta. Her kurta was also notched up by elaborate floral detailing in gold. She teamed it with velvet green flared bottoms that were also accentuated by meticulous gold embellishments. Ishawore light accessories, her makeup was also natural, and the wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
The alleged daughter-in-law to be Radhika also looked spectacular in her traditional separates, which consisted of a full-sleeved velvet blouse that was dipped in the royal blue shade and she teamed it with a voluminous skirt that was accentuated by multi-coloured patterns, which seemed hand-painted. She wore a modern choker, statement studs, and bangles to notch up her look. Her makeup was subtly done and the sleek tresses upped her style quotient.
So, whose look and attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.