- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Ambani, Nita Ambani, and their daughter Isha Ambani were spotted at Jodhpur Airport in traditional ensembles. They were headed to celebrate Priyanka Chopra's wedding festivities with Radhika Merchant.
Their outfits were elaborate and accentuated by traditional craftsmanship. Coming to Nita Ambani first, she wore a pink and white-hued lehenga that was minimally adorned with floral accents but was enhanced by an intricately done border. She also wore a lehariya dupatta, which featured golden embellishment on the border. Nita accessorised her look with delicate earrings and a bracelet. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Isha, who is a close friend of Priyanka Chopra and also one of her bridesmaids, wore a multi-coloured sharara that consisted of a pink, golden, and red striped kurta. Her kurta was also notched up by elaborate floral detailing in gold. She teamed it with velvet green flared bottoms that were also accentuated by meticulous gold embellishments. Isha wore light accessories, her makeup was also natural, and the wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
The alleged daughter-in-law to be Radhika also looked spectacular in her traditional separates, which consisted of a full-sleeved velvet blouse that was dipped in the royal blue shade and she teamed it with a voluminous skirt that was accentuated by multi-coloured patterns, which seemed hand-painted. She wore a modern choker, statement studs, and bangles to notch up her look. Her makeup was subtly done and the sleek tresses upped her style quotient.
So, whose look and attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.