- News Delhi Air Pollution: Air quality improves after a gloomy spell, but still at 'very poor' category
- Sports NBA wrap: Harden scores 49 points in Rockets win, Kawhi-less Clippers crush Hawks
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Mukesh Ambani, Nita Ambani, and their daughter Isha Ambani were spotted at Jodhpur Airport in traditional ensembles. They were headed to celebrate Priyanka Chopra's wedding festivities with Radhika Merchant.
Their outfits were elaborate and accentuated by traditional craftsmanship. Coming to Nita Ambani first, she wore a pink and white-hued lehenga that was minimally adorned with floral accents but was enhanced by an intricately done border. She also wore a lehariya dupatta, which featured golden embellishment on the border. Nita accessorised her look with delicate earrings and a bracelet. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Isha, who is a close friend of Priyanka Chopra and also one of her bridesmaids, wore a multi-coloured sharara that consisted of a pink, golden, and red striped kurta. Her kurta was also notched up by elaborate floral detailing in gold. She teamed it with velvet green flared bottoms that were also accentuated by meticulous gold embellishments. Isha wore light accessories, her makeup was also natural, and the wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
The alleged daughter-in-law to be Radhika also looked spectacular in her traditional separates, which consisted of a full-sleeved velvet blouse that was dipped in the royal blue shade and she teamed it with a voluminous skirt that was accentuated by multi-coloured patterns, which seemed hand-painted. She wore a modern choker, statement studs, and bangles to notch up her look. Her makeup was subtly done and the sleek tresses upped her style quotient.
So, whose look and attire did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.