- 10 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 10 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 10 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 11 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Bollywood actress, Alia Bhatt has over a period of time, completely bowled us away with her amazing performances in the films such as Raazi, Udta Punjab, Highway, and many others. Not just the films, the actress has also impressed us with her fashion choices. Recently, Alia was spotted in all-white traditional attire outside Sanjay Leela Bhansali's office. She was probably there for her upcoming film Inshallah, which also stars Salman Khan in the lead. Coming back to her attire, she made us want to show our desi side with her outfit. Let us decode the desi outfit for you.
So, Alia wore a pristine white long kurti and she paired it with floor-length skirt. The actress went with the trend and opted for a Chinese collar kurti, which was embroidered with pink and green floral accents. Her gorgeous kurti was also detailed with sheer sleeves. Her matching skirt was enhanced by pleats and seemed crafted out of silk fabric. It was a beautiful ensemble and Alia Bhatt looked like a dream in it.
Alia rounded out her look with minimal makeup and upped her look with a light pink lip shade. She spruced up her look with a middle-parted bun. She ditched the accessories and that we felt was a smart choice. She posed cheerfully for the shutterbugs.
On the work front, apart from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Inshallah, Alia has several films lined up. She will be seen in S.S Rajamouli's RRR opposite Ram Charan, Mahesh Bhatt's Sadak 2 opposite Pooja Bhatt, Sanjay Dutt and Aditya Roy Kapur, and Ayan Mukerji's Brahmastra opposite Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan.
Meanwhile, do not forget to drop your comments on Alia Bhatt's traditional look in the comment section.