- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
After Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's wedding reception, Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor made an appearance together. This time, the duo was seen at the Umang Police Show. They were dressed impeccably and Alia kept it light with a Tarun Tahiliani anarkali. She looked amazing as ever in her ensemble, which we thought was a departure from something elaborate.
On the contrary, it was a flowy ensemble, which was accentuated by pastel hue and floral accents. Her anarkali was enhanced by minty green hue and it was round-necked. The attire featured a structured bodice and flared hemline. It had a whiff of embellishments and Alia paired it with a dupatta, which was subtly printed and had intricately done border. Her outfit of the night was minimal and she pulled it off with a lot of grace.
Alia teamed her attire with statement earrings from Amrapali. She wore meticulously-crafted danglers to notch up her traditional avatar. The makeup was accentuated by a touch of bronzer and a light pink lip shade. The well-defined kohl completed her makeup and as for the hairstyle, she kept her tresses side-swept. We thought she looked stunning. What do you think about Alia's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.