TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
After Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's wedding reception, Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor made an appearance together. This time, the duo was seen at the Umang Police Show. They were dressed impeccably and Alia kept it light with a Tarun Tahiliani anarkali. She looked amazing as ever in her ensemble, which we thought was a departure from something elaborate.
On the contrary, it was a flowy ensemble, which was accentuated by pastel hue and floral accents. Her anarkali was enhanced by minty green hue and it was round-necked. The attire featured a structured bodice and flared hemline. It had a whiff of embellishments and Alia paired it with a dupatta, which was subtly printed and had intricately done border. Her outfit of the night was minimal and she pulled it off with a lot of grace.
Alia teamed her attire with statement earrings from Amrapali. She wore meticulously-crafted danglers to notch up her traditional avatar. The makeup was accentuated by a touch of bronzer and a light pink lip shade. The well-defined kohl completed her makeup and as for the hairstyle, she kept her tresses side-swept. We thought she looked stunning. What do you think about Alia's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.