- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Alia Bhatt looked as fresh as a daisy and gave us some interesting colour-blocking ideas for this Diwali. The actress kept it simple as she wore a humble salwar kameez for the celebrations. She looked radiant and was all smiles as she was papped by the shutterbugs.
Alia wore a half-sleeved yellow kurta, which was accentuated by intricate white-hued floral embroidery. The round-necked kurta was highlighted by meticulous silver embellishment on the border. The diva paired it with mint green Patiala salwar, which we thought contrasted yet complemented her kurta. Her salwar was also beautifully embellished and she paired her ensemble with a lightweight and plain yellow-hued dupatta, which went well with her outfit.
The actress teamed her outfit with white-hued flat sandals and she accessorised her look with oxidized earrings that spruced up her look. Her makeup was natural and highlighted by a subtle pink lip shade and her side-swept sleek tresses notched up her traditional quotient. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.