- 2 hrs ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 2 hrs ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 3 hrs ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 4 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Zareen Khan Was Dropped From A Movie For Not Looking Like A ‘Rural Girl’
- News ‘Howdy economy doin, Mr. Modi,’ Rahul asks ahead of Prime Minister’s Houston event
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Technology Realme XT’s First Firmware Improves Camera Performance
- Sports Kapil Dev to star in Champions Golf tournament in Pune
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt looked as fresh as a daisy and gave us some interesting colour-blocking ideas for this Diwali. The actress kept it simple as she wore a humble salwar kameez for the celebrations. She looked radiant and was all smiles as she was papped by the shutterbugs.
Alia wore a half-sleeved yellow kurta, which was accentuated by intricate white-hued floral embroidery. The round-necked kurta was highlighted by meticulous silver embellishment on the border. The diva paired it with mint green Patiala salwar, which we thought contrasted yet complemented her kurta. Her salwar was also beautifully embellished and she paired her ensemble with a lightweight and plain yellow-hued dupatta, which went well with her outfit.
The actress teamed her outfit with white-hued flat sandals and she accessorised her look with oxidized earrings that spruced up her look. Her makeup was natural and highlighted by a subtle pink lip shade and her side-swept sleek tresses notched up her traditional quotient. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.