- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Alia Bhatt looked as fresh as a daisy and gave us some interesting colour-blocking ideas for this Diwali. The actress kept it simple as she wore a humble salwar kameez for the celebrations. She looked radiant and was all smiles as she was papped by the shutterbugs.
Alia wore a half-sleeved yellow kurta, which was accentuated by intricate white-hued floral embroidery. The round-necked kurta was highlighted by meticulous silver embellishment on the border. The diva paired it with mint green Patiala salwar, which we thought contrasted yet complemented her kurta. Her salwar was also beautifully embellished and she paired her ensemble with a lightweight and plain yellow-hued dupatta, which went well with her outfit.
The actress teamed her outfit with white-hued flat sandals and she accessorised her look with oxidized earrings that spruced up her look. Her makeup was natural and highlighted by a subtle pink lip shade and her side-swept sleek tresses notched up her traditional quotient. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.