Alia Bhatt looked as fresh as a daisy and gave us some interesting colour-blocking ideas for this Diwali. The actress kept it simple as she wore a humble salwar kameez for the celebrations. She looked radiant and was all smiles as she was papped by the shutterbugs.
Alia wore a half-sleeved yellow kurta, which was accentuated by intricate white-hued floral embroidery. The round-necked kurta was highlighted by meticulous silver embellishment on the border. The diva paired it with mint green Patiala salwar, which we thought contrasted yet complemented her kurta. Her salwar was also beautifully embellished and she paired her ensemble with a lightweight and plain yellow-hued dupatta, which went well with her outfit.
The actress teamed her outfit with white-hued flat sandals and she accessorised her look with oxidized earrings that spruced up her look. Her makeup was natural and highlighted by a subtle pink lip shade and her side-swept sleek tresses notched up her traditional quotient. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?