- 32 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 10 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 11 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 11 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif were snapped at the airport in casual avatars. They both looked cool and composed and gave us simple outfit goals. Their ensembles were enhanced by comfort quotient and were actually pretty similar.
So, coming to Alia first, she wowed us with her uber-chic style statement. She donned a sweatshirt and paired it with blue-hued flared jeans. Her sweatshirt was dipped in a white shade and had '87 Runway' written on it. Alia looked smart and she teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals that went well with her attire.
She carried a royal blue-hued clutch with her and accessorised her look with a pair of dark shades. Alia's makeup was minimal and she left her tresses loose and side-parted. Katrina went for a classic red and blue combination. She wore a red-hued full-sleeved sweatshirt and paired it with straight-fit denim jeans.
She paired her outfit with sports shoes and also wore dark shades. Katrina's makeup was also subtle and she rounded-off her look with middle-parted tresses. She carried a woollen jacket with her too.
So, whose casual look did you find better? Was it Alia's or Katrina's?