- 2 hrs ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 3 hrs ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 3 hrs ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 5 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies VIDEO: Akshay Kumar Ditches Car, Takes Crowded Mumbai Metro!
- Sports PKL 2019: U Mumba outclass UP Yoddha to beat them 39-36
- News ‘Howdy economy doin, Mr. Modi,’ Rahul asks ahead of Prime Minister’s Houston event
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Technology Realme XT’s First Firmware Improves Camera Performance
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif were snapped at the airport in casual avatars. They both looked cool and composed and gave us simple outfit goals. Their ensembles were enhanced by comfort quotient and were actually pretty similar.
So, coming to Alia first, she wowed us with her uber-chic style statement. She donned a sweatshirt and paired it with blue-hued flared jeans. Her sweatshirt was dipped in a white shade and had '87 Runway' written on it. Alia looked smart and she teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals that went well with her attire.
She carried a royal blue-hued clutch with her and accessorised her look with a pair of dark shades. Alia's makeup was minimal and she left her tresses loose and side-parted. Katrina went for a classic red and blue combination. She wore a red-hued full-sleeved sweatshirt and paired it with straight-fit denim jeans.
She paired her outfit with sports shoes and also wore dark shades. Katrina's makeup was also subtle and she rounded-off her look with middle-parted tresses. She carried a woollen jacket with her too.
So, whose casual look did you find better? Was it Alia's or Katrina's?