Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif were snapped at the airport in casual avatars. They both looked cool and composed and gave us simple outfit goals. Their ensembles were enhanced by comfort quotient and were actually pretty similar.
So, coming to Alia first, she wowed us with her uber-chic style statement. She donned a sweatshirt and paired it with blue-hued flared jeans. Her sweatshirt was dipped in a white shade and had '87 Runway' written on it. Alia looked smart and she teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals that went well with her attire.
She carried a royal blue-hued clutch with her and accessorised her look with a pair of dark shades. Alia's makeup was minimal and she left her tresses loose and side-parted. Katrina went for a classic red and blue combination. She wore a red-hued full-sleeved sweatshirt and paired it with straight-fit denim jeans.
She paired her outfit with sports shoes and also wore dark shades. Katrina's makeup was also subtle and she rounded-off her look with middle-parted tresses. She carried a woollen jacket with her too.
So, whose casual look did you find better? Was it Alia's or Katrina's?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar