TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif were snapped at the airport in casual avatars. They both looked cool and composed and gave us simple outfit goals. Their ensembles were enhanced by comfort quotient and were actually pretty similar.
So, coming to Alia first, she wowed us with her uber-chic style statement. She donned a sweatshirt and paired it with blue-hued flared jeans. Her sweatshirt was dipped in a white shade and had '87 Runway' written on it. Alia looked smart and she teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals that went well with her attire.
She carried a royal blue-hued clutch with her and accessorised her look with a pair of dark shades. Alia's makeup was minimal and she left her tresses loose and side-parted. Katrina went for a classic red and blue combination. She wore a red-hued full-sleeved sweatshirt and paired it with straight-fit denim jeans.
She paired her outfit with sports shoes and also wore dark shades. Katrina's makeup was also subtle and she rounded-off her look with middle-parted tresses. She carried a woollen jacket with her too.
So, whose casual look did you find better? Was it Alia's or Katrina's?