- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif were snapped at the airport in casual avatars. They both looked cool and composed and gave us simple outfit goals. Their ensembles were enhanced by comfort quotient and were actually pretty similar.
So, coming to Alia first, she wowed us with her uber-chic style statement. She donned a sweatshirt and paired it with blue-hued flared jeans. Her sweatshirt was dipped in a white shade and had '87 Runway' written on it. Alia looked smart and she teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals that went well with her attire.
She carried a royal blue-hued clutch with her and accessorised her look with a pair of dark shades. Alia's makeup was minimal and she left her tresses loose and side-parted. Katrina went for a classic red and blue combination. She wore a red-hued full-sleeved sweatshirt and paired it with straight-fit denim jeans.
She paired her outfit with sports shoes and also wore dark shades. Katrina's makeup was also subtle and she rounded-off her look with middle-parted tresses. She carried a woollen jacket with her too.
So, whose casual look did you find better? Was it Alia's or Katrina's?