Katrina Kaif's airport looks are always sans the frills and fancies. She likes to keep it cool and comfortable particularly when she is jet-setting. Katrina mostly dons casual looks at the airport. Her airport outfits are breezy and backed by comfort, and this time was no different. However, what we loved about her latest look was that she made ethnic look so sassy. Adding to that, her look was believable and something we all could ace too.
So, what did Katrina do differently? Well, she paired her overlapping kurta, which was sharp V-necked with contrasting pyjamas. Katrina donned a deep blue kurta, which was quarter-sleeved and flared. She teamed her kurta with a blue and white checkered kurta, which she wore underneath her blue kurta. Katrina colour-blocked her blue kurta with golden-hued silk trousers. Her kurta was accentuated by tassels and featured an asymmetrical hemline. Her pyjamas were also flowy and featured metallic touch.
Katrina notched up the ethnic quotient by pairing her ensemble with silver jootis, which went well with her attire. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a baby pink lip shade and she also accessorised her look with dark shades. Katrina completed her look with an impeccable hairdo.
We totally loved Katrina Kaif's airport attire. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine