- 5 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 5 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 5 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 7 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News PM Modi meets Bill Gates, praises his innovative Zeal, grassroots work
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Wants The Government To Give The Artistes' Community Its Due
- Sports Davis Cup: Bopanna pulls out of tie against Pakistan due to shoulder injury
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Katrina Kaif's airport looks are always sans the frills and fancies. She likes to keep it cool and comfortable particularly when she is jet-setting. Katrina mostly dons casual looks at the airport. Her airport outfits are breezy and backed by comfort, and this time was no different. However, what we loved about her latest look was that she made ethnic look so sassy. Adding to that, her look was believable and something we all could ace too.
So, what did Katrina do differently? Well, she paired her overlapping kurta, which was sharp V-necked with contrasting pyjamas. Katrina donned a deep blue kurta, which was quarter-sleeved and flared. She teamed her kurta with a blue and white checkered kurta, which she wore underneath her blue kurta. Katrina colour-blocked her blue kurta with golden-hued silk trousers. Her kurta was accentuated by tassels and featured an asymmetrical hemline. Her pyjamas were also flowy and featured metallic touch.
Katrina notched up the ethnic quotient by pairing her ensemble with silver jootis, which went well with her attire. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a baby pink lip shade and she also accessorised her look with dark shades. Katrina completed her look with an impeccable hairdo.
We totally loved Katrina Kaif's airport attire. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.