- 1 hr ago Parijat Tree: Know The Legend Behind ‘Night Jasmine’ And Its Significance
- 4 hrs ago Nargis Fakhri Will Make You Want To Elevate Your Glam Style With Her Outfits And Jewellery
- 5 hrs ago Alert! New Tick-Borne Viral Fever Reported In China, 7 Dead
- 6 hrs ago Made In Heaven And Raat Akeli Hai Actress Shivani Raghuvanshi’s Distinctive Fashion Game Decoded
- Movies Ishaan Khatter Calls His Phone Bhoot Co-star Katrina Kaif A ‘Quintessential Glamorous Diva’
- Sports Cricket Australia planning to move Boxing Day Test against India to Adelaide amid COVID-19 fears
- News Mind your business, India tells Pak on Ram Temple
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC Variant Tipped To Be In Works; Price, Color Options Leaked
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Katrina Kaif's airport looks are always sans the frills and fancies. She likes to keep it cool and comfortable particularly when she is jet-setting. Katrina mostly dons casual looks at the airport. Her airport outfits are breezy and backed by comfort, and this time was no different. However, what we loved about her latest look was that she made ethnic look so sassy. Adding to that, her look was believable and something we all could ace too.
So, what did Katrina do differently? Well, she paired her overlapping kurta, which was sharp V-necked with contrasting pyjamas. Katrina donned a deep blue kurta, which was quarter-sleeved and flared. She teamed her kurta with a blue and white checkered kurta, which she wore underneath her blue kurta. Katrina colour-blocked her blue kurta with golden-hued silk trousers. Her kurta was accentuated by tassels and featured an asymmetrical hemline. Her pyjamas were also flowy and featured metallic touch.
Katrina notched up the ethnic quotient by pairing her ensemble with silver jootis, which went well with her attire. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a baby pink lip shade and she also accessorised her look with dark shades. Katrina completed her look with an impeccable hairdo.
We totally loved Katrina Kaif's airport attire. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.