- Technology How To Get Free Broadband Service From BSNL: Check All The Details Here
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan's Jhund Teaser Out; Son Abhishek Bachchan Says 'It's Just Awesome'
- News The significance of J P Nadda and what will he bring to the table
- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Deepika Padukone recently gave us vibrant salwar suit goals. While one graced an event, the other was spotted at the airport. The two looked amazing and their outfits seemed ideal for festive occasions. We have decoded their salwar suits for you. Take a look.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan recently attended an event with Abhishek Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Shweta Bachchan to pay homage to the 26/11 victims at Gateway of India. For the occasion, Aishwarya Raidonned a bright yellow suit that featured a long kurta and pyjamis. Her kurta was accentuated by intricate white floral accents and she draped a complementing dupatta. She teamed her attire with silver sandals. Aishwarya accessorised her look with chic earrings and dazzling bangles. Her makeup was marked by contoured cheekbones, glossy pink lip shade, and a sparkling bindi. The sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Deepika Padukonewas spotted in a vibrant pink salwar suit at the airport. She looked gorgeous in her suit that consisted of a long kurta with slit neckline and flared pyjamas. Deepika's kurta was intricately patterned and she paired it with a plain pink dupatta with golden embellished border. The actress upped her look with stunning juttis and carried a classy side bag with her. Her styling was minimally done and she upped her look with hoop earrings. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The ponytail completed her look.
So, who looked more awesome? Let us know that in the comment section.