- 43 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 2 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- 7 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope: March 2020
- Technology Oppo A31 2020 4GB RAM Model Available For Sale In India: Price And Specifications
- News BJP MP to give One-month salary to families of Delhi police, IB personnel killed in Delhi violence
- Automobiles Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 93,593
- Movies Andrea Jeremiah Regrets Doing Hot Intimate Scene With Ameer In Dhanush-Starrer Vada Chennai
- Sports India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: New Zealand hold firm with bat after Jamieson's maiden five-for cleans up India
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
The former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra Jonas both gave us memorable Cannes 2019 red carpet moments. While Priyanka just left French Riviera with husband, Nick Jonas, Aishwarya is at Cannes and making some fashionable splashes. Aishwarya and Priyanka both wore pristine white gowns at this year's Cannes Film Festival and their outfits were also flared and dramatic.
So, Priyanka wore a Georges Hobeika gown and she looked divine in it. Well, with her white gown and Nick Jonas by her side, she once again us a wedding-worthy moment. Her gown was strapless and featured a sheer bodice and ruffled accents. Her ensemble was created from layers of tulle, which gave a dreamy effect. She teamed her ensemble with a delicate diamond neckpiece from Chopard and the makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The impeccable ponytail rounded out her red carpet avatar.
Aishwarya, just graced the prestigious red carpet, in her absolutely gorgeous white gown, which came from Ashi Studio. Her gown was asymmetrical with an elaborate feathered bodice. The ensemble was also layered and ruffled and Aishwarya paired her attire with white sandals in order to complete her all-white look. She wore dainty drop earrings, which came from the label, Avakian. Her makeup consisted of a minty pink lip shade and smoky kohl with a silver touch. The wavy bun completed her look and suited her. So, whose white gown wowed you more? Let us know that in the comment section.