- 42 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 55 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Technology NASA finds water on the farthest object explored in our solar system
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Aditi Rao Hydari certainly has a lot of fashion goals for the millennials. The 'Padmaavat' actress, Aditi usually wears something lightweight and experiments a lot. She is versatile and her fashion is relevant yet classy. The latest attire of hers was fun, summerish, and gave us soothing vibes.
Designed by Ridhi Mehra, Aditi's sharara set came from the Cinco 2.0 collection of the designer. She wore the Cinco bird print tunic & sharara set that was dipped in the shades of grey and white. We thought the colours exuded soothing vibes and the flowy and fuss-free silhouette added to the comfort quotient. It was meticulously printed and we liked the subtle applique work on the neckline area.
The actress accessorised her look with stunning oxidised earrings from the jewellery brand, Aquarmarine. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and subtle eyeliner. The sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Aditi Rao Hydari's traditional look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.