- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Aditi Rao Hydari certainly has a lot of fashion goals for the millennials. The 'Padmaavat' actress, Aditi usually wears something lightweight and experiments a lot. She is versatile and her fashion is relevant yet classy. The latest attire of hers was fun, summerish, and gave us soothing vibes.
Designed by Ridhi Mehra, Aditi's sharara set came from the Cinco 2.0 collection of the designer. She wore the Cinco bird print tunic & sharara set that was dipped in the shades of grey and white. We thought the colours exuded soothing vibes and the flowy and fuss-free silhouette added to the comfort quotient. It was meticulously printed and we liked the subtle applique work on the neckline area.
The actress accessorised her look with stunning oxidised earrings from the jewellery brand, Aquarmarine. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and subtle eyeliner. The sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Aditi Rao Hydari's traditional look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.