TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Aditi Rao Hydari certainly has a lot of fashion goals for the millennials. The 'Padmaavat' actress, Aditi usually wears something lightweight and experiments a lot. She is versatile and her fashion is relevant yet classy. The latest attire of hers was fun, summerish, and gave us soothing vibes.
Designed by Ridhi Mehra, Aditi's sharara set came from the Cinco 2.0 collection of the designer. She wore the Cinco bird print tunic & sharara set that was dipped in the shades of grey and white. We thought the colours exuded soothing vibes and the flowy and fuss-free silhouette added to the comfort quotient. It was meticulously printed and we liked the subtle applique work on the neckline area.
The actress accessorised her look with stunning oxidised earrings from the jewellery brand, Aquarmarine. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and subtle eyeliner. The sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Aditi Rao Hydari's traditional look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.