- Movies Anurag Kashyap Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations, Taapsee Pannu Extends Support To The Director
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals coach Ponting says Pant performs when situation comes around
- News India's Covid-19 tally crosses 54 lakh-mark with spike of over 92,000 new cases
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Aditi Rao Hydari certainly has a lot of fashion goals for the millennials. The 'Padmaavat' actress, Aditi usually wears something lightweight and experiments a lot. She is versatile and her fashion is relevant yet classy. The latest attire of hers was fun, summerish, and gave us soothing vibes.
Designed by Ridhi Mehra, Aditi's sharara set came from the Cinco 2.0 collection of the designer. She wore the Cinco bird print tunic & sharara set that was dipped in the shades of grey and white. We thought the colours exuded soothing vibes and the flowy and fuss-free silhouette added to the comfort quotient. It was meticulously printed and we liked the subtle applique work on the neckline area.
The actress accessorised her look with stunning oxidised earrings from the jewellery brand, Aquarmarine. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and subtle eyeliner. The sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Aditi Rao Hydari's traditional look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.