- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- News Expect ministers to attack Gita Gopinath: Chidambaram on IMF forecast
- Movies Aamir Khan On Social Media Trolls: 'If Someone Is Making Fun Of Me For No Reason, I Don't Bother'
- Technology Samsung Offering Free Galaxy S10 With Selected QLED 4K TVs
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Aamir Khan's daughter, Ira Khan is all set to make her directorial debut but before that we got to talk about her fashion sense. Ira has pretty interesting and perceptive Instagram feed. She experiments a lot with outfits and makeup and her recent two gowns absolutely had all our attention. She wore a red and blue gown, which we have decoded for you.
Ira Khan In A Red Gown
So, for one of the photoshoots, Ira Khansported a classic red gown that was strapless. She looked gorgoeus in her attire that was structured with flared hem. She looked pretty as she posed on the moss-laden steps. Her jewellery game was light with bracelets but her makeup game was strong with a matte red lip shade and pink eye shadow. The long tresses rounded out her avatar.
Ira Khan In A Blue Gown
Ira Khanalso donned a blue halter gown for the photoshoot. It was a simple gown with a subtle slit on the bodice but a sharp side slit. Her dark blue gown was sharply pleated and she teamed it with blue pumps. She accessorised her look with light earrings. The makeup was marked by a dark-toned lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The long side-parted curly tresses seemed highlighted and that rounded out her avatar.
So, which outfit and look of Ira Khan's did you like more? Let us know that.
Photo Credit: Photography by Roozbeh