- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
So, this was a rare moment but we spotted Aamir Khan with his daughter Ira at the airport. Father and daughter kept it casual and made us believe that airport fashion is about being relaxed. They prioritised comfort over glamour and gave us humble airport looks.
Coming to Aamir's daughter first, she wore a blue-coloured top and paired it with black-hued jeans. Ira also teamed her outfit with a full-sleeved navy blue jacket that we so loved. But her edgy and kickass boots were definitely on our wishlist. She carried a bagpack with her and her look was makeup-free. The side-swept ebony and burgundy tresses completed her casual look.
Aamir, as usual, kept it simple with a dark-hued tee and paired it with pyjamas and formal shoes. He carried his bag in a cross-bodied style and also wore a cap to complete his look. So, what do you think about their airport look? Let us know that in the comment section.