- 11 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 16 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- News Karnataka minister Murugesh Nirani in Delhi amid speculations about CM Yediyurappa's exit
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Swimmer Srihari Nataraj disappoints in heats; Sajan Prakash to be in action on Monday
- Movies Kiara Advani Says 'Dil Maange More' As She Leaves For Shershaah Promotions To Kargil
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
As the mango season is coming to an end let's make the best use of mangoes in our recipes. Nothing tastes better than having fresh mango salad along with your dull meal.
You can try our special recipe today which is deliciously tangy Thai Mango Salad recipe. You can make this recipe using the raw mangoes available in the market this season.
Most people avoid eating mangoes once the monsoon ends as they think the mangoes get spoilt easily. But thats just a myth. You can use mangoes in various types of recipes and store them for a longer period of time.
Try this healthy and hearty salad as its tangy taste can cheer you up instantly. This recipe is addiction guaranteed!
All you need
Green mangoes - 2 (shredded)
Water - 3 tsp
Sugar - 2 tsp
Fish sauce - 1 tsp
Sambar onion - 1(sliced)
Peanuts - ½ cup
Chillies - ¼ tsp (chopped)
- Add water, sugar and fish sauce in a cooking pan and boil it.
- Make sure it boils until it turns thick.
- Keep stirring the syrup on high flame for 3 mins and then keep it aside for a while.
- Let the syrup cool and settle down.
- Add the shredded mango pieces and chopped onion pieces in another bowl and add the cooled syrup onto mango mix.
- Stir well until the syrup is uniformly spread onto the mango shredds.
- Sprinkle mango salad with peanuts and chopped chillies. Mix well.
- Refrigerate this salad before serving it along with your regular meal.
- Your salad is all set and ready to relish your taste buds!
Nutritional Tip: Mangoes contain fiber, pectin and vitamin C which help in lowering the bad cholesterol. Eat mangoes in all forms as it is healthy.
Tip: Refrigerate the salad after using as it helps the flavours mix well together.