- 3 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 January 2021
- 20 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us Over With Her Radiant Style In Maternity Gym Wear!
- 20 hrs ago What Is Leech Therapy? Proven Health Benefits And Side Effects
- Sports PV Sindhu, Kidambi Srikanth look to turn the tide at BWF World Tour Finals
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Movies John Abraham Starrer Satyameva Jayate 2 To Lock Horns With Salman Khan Starrer Radhe At The Box Office
- News Meet Captain Preeti Choudhary, only woman commander from Army this year
- Automobiles KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
As the mango season is coming to an end let's make the best use of mangoes in our recipes. Nothing tastes better than having fresh mango salad along with your dull meal.
You can try our special recipe today which is deliciously tangy Thai Mango Salad recipe. You can make this recipe using the raw mangoes available in the market this season.
Most people avoid eating mangoes once the monsoon ends as they think the mangoes get spoilt easily. But thats just a myth. You can use mangoes in various types of recipes and store them for a longer period of time.
Try this healthy and hearty salad as its tangy taste can cheer you up instantly. This recipe is addiction guaranteed!
All you need
Green mangoes - 2 (shredded)
Water - 3 tsp
Sugar - 2 tsp
Fish sauce - 1 tsp
Sambar onion - 1(sliced)
Peanuts - ½ cup
Chillies - ¼ tsp (chopped)
- Add water, sugar and fish sauce in a cooking pan and boil it.
- Make sure it boils until it turns thick.
- Keep stirring the syrup on high flame for 3 mins and then keep it aside for a while.
Nutritional Tip: Mangoes contain fiber, pectin and vitamin C which help in lowering the bad cholesterol. Eat mangoes in all forms as it is healthy.
Tip: Refrigerate the salad after using as it helps the flavours mix well together.