- 4 min ago Cytotron: The Device Invented By Bangalore based Scientist Got Designated As 'Breakthrough Device' I
- 15 min ago Syphilis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 51 min ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Juhi Chawla: Five Times The Actress Made Us Want To Up Our Ethnic Fashion Game
- Movies Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior New Poster: Saif Ali Khan's Fierce Look Is Giving Us The Chills!
- Sports Afghanistan vs India, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier: Preview, Where to watch, live streaming
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- News Will Rahul Gandhi be held in contempt for Chowkidar Chor Hai remark: SC to decide tomorrow
- Technology NASA Finally Names Most Distant Object Ever Visited
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Diesel Spied Testing Ahead Debut At 2020 Auto Expo: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
As the mango season is coming to an end let's make the best use of mangoes in our recipes. Nothing tastes better than having fresh mango salad along with your dull meal.
You can try our special recipe today which is deliciously tangy Thai Mango Salad recipe. You can make this recipe using the raw mangoes available in the market this season.
Most people avoid eating mangoes once the monsoon ends as they think the mangoes get spoilt easily. But thats just a myth. You can use mangoes in various types of recipes and store them for a longer period of time.
Try this healthy and hearty salad as its tangy taste can cheer you up instantly. This recipe is addiction guaranteed!
All you need
Green mangoes - 2 (shredded)
Water - 3 tsp
Sugar - 2 tsp
Fish sauce - 1 tsp
Sambar onion - 1(sliced)
Peanuts - ½ cup
Chillies - ¼ tsp (chopped)
- Add water, sugar and fish sauce in a cooking pan and boil it.
- Make sure it boils until it turns thick.
- Keep stirring the syrup on high flame for 3 mins and then keep it aside for a while.
Nutritional Tip: Mangoes contain fiber, pectin and vitamin C which help in lowering the bad cholesterol. Eat mangoes in all forms as it is healthy.
Tip: Refrigerate the salad after using as it helps the flavours mix well together.