- Sports ISL: Hyderabad peg Mumbai back with late penalty
- Movies Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji Actress Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide; Jasmin Bhasin Expresses Shock
- News 23-yr-old Indian origin student stabbed in Canada battles for life
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
As the mango season is coming to an end let's make the best use of mangoes in our recipes. Nothing tastes better than having fresh mango salad along with your dull meal.
You can try our special recipe today which is deliciously tangy Thai Mango Salad recipe. You can make this recipe using the raw mangoes available in the market this season.
Most people avoid eating mangoes once the monsoon ends as they think the mangoes get spoilt easily. But thats just a myth. You can use mangoes in various types of recipes and store them for a longer period of time.
Try this healthy and hearty salad as its tangy taste can cheer you up instantly. This recipe is addiction guaranteed!
All you need
Green mangoes - 2 (shredded)
Water - 3 tsp
Sugar - 2 tsp
Fish sauce - 1 tsp
Sambar onion - 1(sliced)
Peanuts - ½ cup
Chillies - ¼ tsp (chopped)
- Add water, sugar and fish sauce in a cooking pan and boil it.
- Make sure it boils until it turns thick.
- Keep stirring the syrup on high flame for 3 mins and then keep it aside for a while.
Nutritional Tip: Mangoes contain fiber, pectin and vitamin C which help in lowering the bad cholesterol. Eat mangoes in all forms as it is healthy.
Tip: Refrigerate the salad after using as it helps the flavours mix well together.