- 11 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 13 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 14 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 14 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
As the mango season is coming to an end let's make the best use of mangoes in our recipes. Nothing tastes better than having fresh mango salad along with your dull meal.
You can try our special recipe today which is deliciously tangy Thai Mango Salad recipe. You can make this recipe using the raw mangoes available in the market this season.
Most people avoid eating mangoes once the monsoon ends as they think the mangoes get spoilt easily. But thats just a myth. You can use mangoes in various types of recipes and store them for a longer period of time.
Try this healthy and hearty salad as its tangy taste can cheer you up instantly. This recipe is addiction guaranteed!
All you need
Green mangoes - 2 (shredded)
Water - 3 tsp
Sugar - 2 tsp
Fish sauce - 1 tsp
Sambar onion - 1(sliced)
Peanuts - ½ cup
Chillies - ¼ tsp (chopped)
- Add water, sugar and fish sauce in a cooking pan and boil it.
- Make sure it boils until it turns thick.
- Keep stirring the syrup on high flame for 3 mins and then keep it aside for a while.
- Let the syrup cool and settle down.
- Add the shredded mango pieces and chopped onion pieces in another bowl and add the cooled syrup onto mango mix.
- Stir well until the syrup is uniformly spread onto the mango shredds.
- Sprinkle mango salad with peanuts and chopped chillies. Mix well.
- Refrigerate this salad before serving it along with your regular meal.
- Your salad is all set and ready to relish your taste buds!
Nutritional Tip: Mangoes contain fiber, pectin and vitamin C which help in lowering the bad cholesterol. Eat mangoes in all forms as it is healthy.
Tip: Refrigerate the salad after using as it helps the flavours mix well together.