- 2 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 32 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 41 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 47 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Indian Corn and American corn or sweet corn is an all time favourite for many kids and adults. Corn is healthy and simply delicious. There are many things that one can make when you have sweet corn or maize that is sold in the market.
When you eat boiled corn you consume a lot of proteins and minerals which are good. Kids especially like to have tasty and different food to eat for their lunch and dinner.
Sweet corn is naturally sweet. It can be made into a raitha that can be eaten with rice. It is simple and easy to make.
All you need is
Boiled Sweet Corn
Sugar and salt, add to taste
You have to get started by,
1.First boiling all the vegetables in a cooker. After it is done , strain the vegetables by removing all the water and keep it aside.
2.In a pan, heat the oil and fry in the mustard seeds along with the green chillies and the curry leaves.
3.After it is heated up , add in the strained curd to the mixture followed by the salt and the sugar,.
4.To this mixture , add in the boiled vegetables .
5.After it is done . Remove from the stove.
6.Garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves to give it that rich look.
This is a low calorie diet for those of you who are conscious about adding those extra pounds. This dish can be eaten with rice as well as roti ( chapati).