- 45 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 18 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Are you one of the working woman who is struggling every morning to prepare some lip smacking side dishes for lunch box? There are many lunch box ideas that you can try at home. However, every other day, the question on what side dish to prepare tonight strikes the mind.
Every morning, you need to prepare some quick sabzis that can be packed for lunch box. However,lack of time and the need to prepare something new every day can be a real challenge especially for working women. Kids on the other side do not like to take same type of side dishes every day. So, you can try a lot of side dishes every day and make the lunch box sabzi in a very short span of time.
If you love to prepare side dishes at your home to complete the meal, here are few simple yet delicious lunch box sabzi recipes for you to try. Most of the sabzis are dry which makes it easy to carry and enjoy your lunch as well. Take a look.
Sabzi Recipes For Lunch Box:
Bhindi or ladies' finger is a versatile vegetable. It can be cooked with many different ingredients. It imbibes the flavours of the ingredients it is cooked with. Here is the bhindi with besan recipe that is quick and tastes delicious too. The slit bhindis are roasted with besan and mixed with aromatic spices.
The dry aloo sabzi can either be teamed up with roti or used as a side dish with rice and dal. This lunch box sabzi is crisp and healthy too.
You can try the green peas and tomatoes sabzi. It is a tangy and spicy side dish recipe which can be prepared within minutes. It is a quick recipe which can be teamed up with roti or with rice as well.
The traditional aloo dum requires time to cook and also needs a lot of spices. However, working women do not have much time so, they can try this quick aloo dum which tastes almost the same.
Gobi is one of the delicious and healthy vegetables which can change the taste of the dish. If you are running out of side dishes recipes and want to try something that can be prepared quickly, then try the dry gobi and matar sabzi.
It is another sabzi that is a great lunch box idea. The potatoes are boiled and then mixed with the tomato in a frying pan. You can either keep the sabzi dry or semi-gravy.
Many people do not like taking gravies in lunch box. So, you can try dry matar paneer. It is crisp and is delicious too.
Jalfrezi is a special dish that has come from Pakistan. The spicy jalfrezi recipes are popular in the Indian cuisine. The jalfrezi recipes are spicy gravies that can be prepared with aloo, chicken, mutton or mix vegetables. This is the basic aloo jalfrezi recipe that can be teamed up with rotis or parathas.
Bored of the classic channa? Then try this tangy dahi channa for lunch box. If you want, you can use red channa (red grams) instead of the white ones (chickpeas).
Want to keep the sabzi simple? Try the traditional side dish which is ideally served with rice and dal. It is a quick and very simple recipe which can be prepared in minutes.