- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 12 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 12 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 12 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Kofta recipes are very popular. In fact, this vegetarian recipe can be said to be one of the most desired on occassions and parties. Here we will try a mushroom kofta recipe. Mushroom recipes are in great demand due to the good taste of mushrooms and their high nutritional value. You can either make a gravy or a dry one. We will make a gravy preparation of mushroom kofta.
If you make a dry preparation of mushroom kofta then you can have it either as a snack or as simple side dish menu. But, if you try a gravy preparation of the same kofta recipe then it is better to have it either with rice or roti (Indian bread). Here is a simple mushroom recipe for making mushroom koftas.
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Button Mushrooms- 4-5 cups (slit from between)
- Cornflour- 1-2cups
- Red Chilli Powder- 1tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- ½tbsp
- Onions- 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli Paste- 1tbsp
- Ginger Paste- 1tsp
- Cumin Powder- 1tsp
- Coriander Powder- 2tsp
- Kashmiri Mirch Powder- 2tsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1tsp
- Vegetable Oil- 1 cup
- Salt- To taste
- Take all the mushrooms in a large bowl and add corn flour, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and some salt. Also add some water and mix them well.
- Deep fry them in a pan with ¾ cup of the vegetable oil over medium flame. Keep them aside.
- Place another frying pan over the gas oven and add the remaining vegetable oil to it. Let it heat on a medium flame and then add the chopped onions. Saute them until golden in colour.
- Now you may add the green chilli paste and ginger paste. Stir them on a low flame for a minute and then add the cumin powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri mirch powder, turmeric powder and some salt. Stir well for 2-3 minutes and then add the kofta balls.
- Stir them for 1-2 minutes and then add a cup of water. Mix all the ingredients well and turn off the gas oven after 2-3 minutes.
- Your mushroom kofta is now ready to be served.
Serve the mushroom koftas hot with either steaming rice or rotis. It is better if you can garnish the mushroom kofta with some chopped coriander.