- 12 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 42 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 2 hrs ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Insults Karan Johar As He Praises Kangana Ranaut & Extends An Olive Branch To Her
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Methi Aloo Pulao Recipe – Best Lunch Box Recipe For Monsoon
- 1 cup methi leaves (finely chopped, fried in oil)
- 1 cup Potatoes (quartered)
- 1 cup capsicum (chopped, fried in oil until brown)
- 1 cup double beans (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups rice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cumin seeds
- Pinch of ajwain
- 1 cinnamon
- ' garlic
- 1 pulao leaf
- ' cup coriander
- ' cup cashews
- 1 tsp oil
How To Make Methi Aloo Pulao?
1. Fry the masala in a teaspoon of oil and grind it into paste.
2. Add the ground paste, chopped vegetables, salt to rice and pressure cook for 15 mins. healthy methi aloo pulao is ready to relish. (Or the ground paste can be sandwiched between the boiled vegetable rice before serving).
Try making methi aloo pulao recipe for lunch box and taste it with crispy fritters.