- News 21-year-old student dies after being hit by train while clicking selfies
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: Ronaldo joins Messi in hailing a 'true legend'
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Easy Vegetable Pulao Recipe – Best Lunch Box Recipe For Monsoon
- 1 cup carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup beans (chopped)
- 1 cup capsicum (chopped, fried in oil until brown)
- 1 cup green peas (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups rice
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 clove
- 1 cardamom
- ' onion
- 1 pulao leaf
- ' cup coriander
- ' cup mint leaves
- ' cup coconut (grated)
- 1 tsp oil
How To Make Easy Vegetable Pulao?
1. Fry the masala in a teaspoon of oil and grind it into paste.
2. Add the ground paste, chopped vegetables, salt to rice and pressure cook for 15 mins. Tasty and easy vegetable pulao is ready.
Enjoy the easy vegetable pulao with the varieties of easy raitas suggested below.