- 1 hr ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 4 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies RIP Kobe Bryant: Rishi Kapoor Shares Son Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Moment With Basketball Legend
- News How China's deadly virus is sending shockwaves through Asia's tourism industry
- Sports Bumrah, Rabada best bowlers around; Kohli, Smith best batsmen: McGrath
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
2 Cups Maida (Refined Flour)
1 tsp Sunflower Oil
Salt to taste
For the stuffing :
1 medium sized Potato
1 medium sized Carrot
50gms Shelled Green Peas
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, Chopped
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
Juice of half a Lemon
Salt to taste
Grind to a paste :
4 Green Chilies
2 flakes Garlic
A small piece of Ginger
Mix Flour, Salt and Oil and add enough water to knead to smooth dough. The dough should not be too soft or too hard. Cover and keep it aside.
To prepare the stuffing :
Boil all the Vegetables with Salt till done. Drain completely. Mash all the cooked Vegetables to a fine paste. Add the Chili paste, Coriander leaves, Cumin seeds, Garam Masala powder and Limejuice to it and mix well. Keep this mixture aside.
Divide the dough into small portions and flatten each one lightly. Put a little Vegetable stuffing on it and close it. Seal the edges well. Roll out on a floured surface and roast on a hot tava with a little sunflower Oil till done on both the sides. Similarly prepare the remaining Parathas.
Serve hot with Green Chutney or Raitha.