- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Have you got completely bored with milk and cornflakes? Are your kids running away at the mention of egg toast? Is your husband making new stories to skip breakfast?
Then, it is time to think differently. Breakfast is the most important meal of your day. After those hours of not eating throughout the night, your body needs fuel to kick-start your metabolism.
Skipping breakfast means lethargy, lack of concentration, no energy and lots of other problems. So, why not try an easy bread dosa recipe to excite your breakfast table?
Also Read: 10 Dosa Recipes To Have For Breakfast
Indian cuisine is the perfect example of unity in diversity. If 'Chole Bhature' of North is finger-licking good, then Dosa and Idli of South are lip-smacking as well.
So, read on to know more about the easy bread dosa recipe that you can try for breakfast.
Serves - 3
Preparation Time - 30 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Slices of White Bread - 10
2. Semolina - ½ cup
3. Curd - ½ cup
4. Rice Flour - 1½ tsp
5. Salt to taste
Also Read: Special Avarekai Dosa Recipe
1. Oil - 2 tbsp
2. Cumin Seeds - ¼th tsp
3. Mustard Seeds - ½ cup
4. Urad Dal - ½ tsp
5. Curry Leaves - 2-3 (chopped)
6. Green Chilies - 2 (finely chopped)
7. Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
8. Ginger - ½ inch pieces (finely chopped)
1. Trim the bread sides and take only the white area.
2. Soak all the bread pieces in water for about 2 minutes, maximum.
3. Make a thin batter with semolina, salt, rice powder and water.
4. Take out the bread slices from water and squeeze them well. Now, crumble with your hand a little.
5. Add the crumbled bread into the batter and also add the whisked curd. Mix all the ingredients well.
6. Put everything into a blender and blend it well. Make sure no lumps are formed.
7. Now, empty the blender into a clean container and check the consistency.
8. Take a pan and heat some oil.
9. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves, onions, ginger and green chilies. Sauté until onions turn light brown in colour.
10. Remove the pan from heat.
11. Take a tawa and heat it.
12. Put oil on the tawa and wipe it with a clean cloth.
13. Mix the tampering to the batter and mix everything well.
14. Now, take a round base ladle and pour a ladleful of batter on the tawa.
15. Spread the mixture instantly with the round base of the ladle, so that it spreads well and becomes thinner.
16. Pour a few drops of oil in the middle and to the sides and wait for 2-3 minutes, so that it cooks evenly. Turn it gently and cook it well on the other side too.
17. Your hot bread dosa is ready to be served.
Isn't it an easy recipe? Prepare it today and serve with some hot sambar and chilled coconut chutney and let us know how you liked it.