- 1 hr ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 4 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 4 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 5 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Fans to distribute masks on Ganguly's birthday on Wednesday, do charity
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- News Coronavirus: West Bengal to club containment, buffer zones; enforce tougher lockdown from July 9
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Brinjal or eggplant is a common vegetable which is cooked in almost every household. This soft and mushy vegetable is liked by most people though kids hate to eat it. It is one vegetable which is preferred by most homemakers because it is easy to cook and gets ready within minutes.
While we talk about brinjal, we cannot miss out on its health benefits. Brinjal or eggplant is an excellent food for heart patients, it is good for your skin, hair, immune system and the list goes on. So, it is important that you include brinjal in your diet whether you like it or not.
To make this healthy vegetable tasty, we have a few recipe suggestions which will completely change your taste and liking for brinjal. Most of us have heard about baingan ka bharta or baingan ki sabji. But there is more that you can do with this wonder vegetable.
Boldsky brings to you a collection of the best brinjal recipes that you can try to make this bland vegetable taste delectable. Check out this list of top 10 brinjal recipes which is sure to delight you.
This is a special delicacy from the temple town of Chidambaram. It is known as the Chidambaram kathrikai goshtu or brinjal curry. It is served as an offering to Lord Nataraja at the Chidambaram temple along with other food items.
A stand out feature of Achari Baingun is that it displays a gamut of spices that are symptomatic of typical Punjabi food culture. Each of these spices have unique tastes and flavors of their own, each of them going to contribute to the magnificence of the dish.
Baingan ka bharta is a yummy vegetarian dish which is quite famous in North India. Sitting beside the fire people love to roast up the vegetables like brinjal, tomato, potato etc. mash and then cook it up with some of the best spices. There is nothing like having a roasted brinjal curry with hot, fluffy rotis and raw onions to go with it.
This particular brinjal curry is usually served with the special Tamil recipe, Ambur biryani. Sometimes this curry is also referred to as a chutney, But actually it is a curry that can also be served as a side dish with rice.
This delightful vegetarian recipe of baingan musallam has a rich and creamy texture and a lip-smacking taste which makes it simply irresistible. The combination of cream and the fragrant spices makes this simple vegetarian dish taste absolutely divine.
We already know that the main ingredients of Vangi Bhath are brinjal and rice. But this South Indian recipe also has a smattering of dals. That makes brinjal rice a complete meal. Usually, the smaller variety of brinjals or egg plants are used to make this rice recipe, but you can also chop a bigger brinjal to make Vangi Bhath.
This dish does not require much time and is prepared with minimal spices which makes it an excellent dish for kids as well as the grown-ups in the family to relish in. Aloo baingan ki sabzi is a dry preparation and so it is also perfect to be carried as lunch box too.
This spicy eggplant recipe is stir-fried with lot of onions and aromatic spices. You do not need a lot of ingredients for this delicious vegetarian recipe. The special flavour to this dish is added by the freshly powdered chana dal or bengal gram dal. This recipe is extremely easy and gets done in minutes.
Beguni is a Bong's favourite snack. In this, brinjal is fried with besan (gram flour). This simple monsoon recipe tastes heavenly on a lazy, rainy evening. This Bengali recipe is nothing complicated. Beguni can be prepared in just ten minutes.
Curd brinjal happens to be one of those eggplant recipes that is liked by all. Even if you mare a novice at the kitchen then try this brinjal recipe and surprise everyone. The curd brinjal recipe is so simple that there are very little chances of its going wrong. Here is the recipe for making curd brinjal.