- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News 'Legislation will go through a legislative process', UN refuses to comment on Citizenship Bill
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
There is one special reason for you to wait for summer. And do you know why? Well, summer is the season for mangoes and the varieties of mangoes that are available in the market.
Raw mangoes are tangy to taste, while the ripe ones are a favourite among most of them. As the saying goes, mangoes are the king of fruits.
Also Read: Aam Ki Chutney: Green Mango Recipe
I am sure, all of us would have surely tasted the raw mangoes with salt and red chilli powder sprinkled on it, during our childhood. Eating this spicy and tasty mango recipe would be a treat to our tongue for sure that would bring back our childhood memories.
Similarly, we have a special recipe today that is made from raw mangoes. So, today we shall share with you the tasty and tangy mango pachadi recipe.
Also Read: Mango Recipes: Tangy 'Aam' Delicacies
This is a yummy recipe that you need to try this summer. You can serve this with hot rice or you can have it with roti.
So, take a look at how to prepare the tangy mango pachadi.
Raw Mango - 1 cup (chopped)
Jaggery - 1/2 cup
Red Chillies - 5 to 6
Curry Leaves - 8 to 10
Grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
Coriander Strands - 4 to 5
- Take a bowl and fill it with water. Then, add the chopped raw mango pieces in it.
Later, transfer it to a serving bowl and serve it hot with rice or roti.
Try this tasty, tangy mango recipe and let us know your feedback.