- News Oxford Covid vaccine produces immune response among young, old: AstraZeneca
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs KXIP, Match 46, 1st innings: Kings XI Punjab restrict Kolkata Knight Riders to 149/9
- Movies Parzaan Dastur, Silent Kid From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Is All Set To Get Married!
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Rotis, chapathis or butter kulchas can never be complete without a tasty gravy. Gravies add an extra taste to the rotis and they also give a wonderful taste to your taste buds too.
So, today we are sharing with you the recipe for vegetable navaratna kurma. As the name suggests, we shall use 9 different vegetables to prepare this gravy.
We often have navaratna vegetable kurma in restaurants. But, today you can prepare this right at home. This is a very healthy and rich gravy. Rich foods such as raisins, cashews, vegetables such as beans, carrots, peas, cauliflowers, tomatoes, and many more go into the preparation of this dish.
Prepare this delicious and rich navaratna vegetablekurma today, and make your day special.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preperation time - 20 minutes
- Beans - 1 cup (boiled)
- Carrot - 1 cup (boiled )
- Peas - 1 cup (boiled )
- Tomatoes - 2 cups
- Onions - 2 cups
- Cauliflower - 1 cup (boiled )
- Pineapple - 1 cup
- Potatoes - 1 cup (boiled )
- Red Capsicum - 1 cup
- Cashew - 1 cup
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric - 1/4th teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dhanya Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pineapple Juice - 1 cup
- Cream - 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan add oil. After it has heated add cumin seeds, onions, tomatoes, garlic and fry it.
- Transfer this to a mixy jar and then add cashew and a little water.