- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Tripura TET Result 2019 released: Check document scrutiny date
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Parathas are very famous in North India. But off late, they have become popular even in south India. Of course, they are tasty and they come in several varieties. Some of the common varieties are the aloo parathas, cabbage parathas and onion parathas.
Well, today let us try something different and add new taste to your taste buds with parathas. We shall teach you how to prepare egg cheese parathas. The name sounds so good that you would surely want to try it right away.
As the name suggests, the main ingredients are egg and cheese. In fact that is the reason why they are very healthy. Also, this kind of parathas are the best way to make your kids consume some proteins. Parathas taste good when they are served hot with ghee, curd and pickle.
So, let us take a look at how to prepare egg cheese parathas.
Serves - 3
Preperation Time - 15 min
Cooking Time - 15 min
- Egg - 2 (Boiled and grated)
- Cheese - 200 gms ( grated)
- Maida - 2 cup
- Wheat Flour - 2 cup
- Onions - 1 cup
- Green Chilli - 4 to 5 ( finely chopped)
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander - 4 to 5 strands ( finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 cup
- Butter - 1 piece
- Take a bowl and add maida, wheat flour, salt and water. Mix them well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the stuffing, place a pan on the stove and add oil.