- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Parathas are very famous in North India. But off late, they have become popular even in south India. Of course, they are tasty and they come in several varieties. Some of the common varieties are the aloo parathas, cabbage parathas and onion parathas.
Well, today let us try something different and add new taste to your taste buds with parathas. We shall teach you how to prepare egg cheese parathas. The name sounds so good that you would surely want to try it right away.
As the name suggests, the main ingredients are egg and cheese. In fact that is the reason why they are very healthy. Also, this kind of parathas are the best way to make your kids consume some proteins. Parathas taste good when they are served hot with ghee, curd and pickle.
So, let us take a look at how to prepare egg cheese parathas.
Serves - 3
Preperation Time - 15 min
Cooking Time - 15 min
- Egg - 2 (Boiled and grated)
- Cheese - 200 gms ( grated)
- Maida - 2 cup
- Wheat Flour - 2 cup
- Onions - 1 cup
- Green Chilli - 4 to 5 ( finely chopped)
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander - 4 to 5 strands ( finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 cup
- Butter - 1 piece
- Take a bowl and add maida, wheat flour, salt and water. Mix them well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the stuffing, place a pan on the stove and add oil.