- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 14 April 2021
- 19 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 20 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 22 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 5 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Continues Its Strong Run!
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days: Discount Offers On Budget And Mid-Range Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: A great fightback by Mumbai Indians, says elated captain Rohit Sharma
- News Give relief, ramp up health infra: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis on Janta Curfew in Maharashtra
- Automobiles BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Parathas are very famous in North India. But off late, they have become popular even in south India. Of course, they are tasty and they come in several varieties. Some of the common varieties are the aloo parathas, cabbage parathas and onion parathas.
Well, today let us try something different and add new taste to your taste buds with parathas. We shall teach you how to prepare egg cheese parathas. The name sounds so good that you would surely want to try it right away.
As the name suggests, the main ingredients are egg and cheese. In fact that is the reason why they are very healthy. Also, this kind of parathas are the best way to make your kids consume some proteins. Parathas taste good when they are served hot with ghee, curd and pickle.
So, let us take a look at how to prepare egg cheese parathas.
Serves - 3
Preperation Time - 15 min
Cooking Time - 15 min
- Egg - 2 (Boiled and grated)
- Cheese - 200 gms ( grated)
- Maida - 2 cup
- Wheat Flour - 2 cup
- Onions - 1 cup
- Green Chilli - 4 to 5 ( finely chopped)
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander - 4 to 5 strands ( finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 cup
- Butter - 1 piece
- Take a bowl and add maida, wheat flour, salt and water. Mix them well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the stuffing, place a pan on the stove and add oil.