- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 12 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 12 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 13 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Mushroom and babycorn are two very popular items among vegetarians. Some years back, mushrooms were not really liked by many. However, today mushrooms are enjoyed for their flavour and texture. They can impart their flavour to the food or take on the flavour of other ingredients too. Similarly, babycorn is a hot favourite among vegetarians and vegans these days. Both the ingredients are even more popular because of their low-fat content.
So, here is a recipe where we club both the ingredients together.
Chilli mushroom with babycorn is an Indo-Chinese fusion recipe, which is a craze among many especially the kids and youngsters. The blend of spicy Indian ingredients and the Chinese sauces give this mushroom recipe an exquisite flavour and taste. This mushroom recipe is simple, quick and is perfect to serve as a starter as well as with the main course.
So, here we go with the recipe of chilly mushroom with babycorn.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Mushrooms- 1 cup (chopped)
- Babycorn- 1 cup (sliced)
- Onion- 1 (diced)
- Garlic- 2-3 cloves (chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Green chillies- 4 (sliced)
- Pepper powder- 1tsp
- Soy sauce- 2tbsp
- Tomato sauce- 1tbsp
- Cornflour- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Spring onion stalks- 2 (chopped)
- Oil- 2tsp
- Water- ½ cup
- Wash and clean the mushrooms properly removing all dirt. Wash the babycorn and slice them into halves.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic and onions. Fry until they turn translucent.
- Now add the babycorn and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies. Fry for 5-7 minutes on low flame.
- Now add the soy sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Add a little water. Cover and cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Take the cornflour and mix it well with half a cup water.
- Remove the cover and add the cornflour mixture to the pan.
- Add the spring onions stalks and switch off the flame.
- Serve as starter or with rice or noodles.
Your chilly mushroom with babycorn recipe is ready to be served.