- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 13 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 13 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 13 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- Education Army Public School Result 2020: Check APS CSB Result 2020 For PRT, PGT And TGT
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Mushroom masala recipe:
' diced musrooms
red chilli powder
ground cumin powder
fenugreek leaves for garnishing
Directions to make mushroom masala recipe:
1.Take a pan and warm oil. Add cloves and cinnamon. After the oil simmers, add onions and wait for it to turn translucent. Add garlic paste, red chilli powder, cumin and turmeric powder mixed in little water and salt to taste.
2.When the masala is thoroughly fried and the oil layer forms on the top, add tomatoes and green chilli.
3.Stir thoroughly for 2 minutes and add diced mushrooms.
4.Cook the mushroom masala for 5-7 minutes.
5.Add fenugreek leaves to garnish.
Mushroom masala is ready. Serve it hot with chappati.