- 25 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 55 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Actress Arushi Sharma: I Became Popular After Working With Ranbir Kapoor In Tamasha
- Finance Bajaj Finance Q3 Profit Jumps 52%; Shares Surge To 52-Week High
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Most of us love eating sandwiches. Having sandwiches for breakfast is considered to be one of the most healthy breakfast. Sandwiches can be prepared by using both vegetables and meat. It has now become a staple food for most of the people who are on diet. Sandwiches, on the other hand is said to be very beneficial because of low calories.
Mushroom as we all know has several health benefits as it contains high amount of iron and Vitamin D. Hence, mushrooms should be consumed in order to gain proper nutrition to the body. Paneer on the other hand, is known to be rich in calcium and equally healthy. Using these two ingredients in order to make a sandwich is a good option to have a healthy breakfast. It is a very easy to prepare breakfast recipe. This vegetable sandwich can be prepared using a variety of green veggies and is very good for vegans.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Olive oil- 2tbsp
Black peppers- 6
Cumin seeds- 1tsp
Aniseed (saunf)- 1tsp
Cinnamon stick- 1 piece
Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Ginger- 1tsp (finely chopped)
Medium onion- 1 (finely chopped)
Green chillies- 1( finely chopped)
Medium tomatoes - 2 (finely chopped)
Mushroom- 8 (finely chopped)
Cottage cheese (paneer)- 100 grams
Half a loaf of bread
Salt- to taste
1. Grind or pound the black peppers, cumin seeds, aniseed and cloves together.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the ginger and onion for 2 mins. Mix in the ground masala, turmeric and salt.
3. Add the tomatoes, green chillies and cook for five minutes.
4. Crumble the paneer into the pan. Add the mushroom and mix well.
5. Lightly toast the bread slices and make sandwiches with the paneer. Slice in half and serve.
Your sandwich is ready to eat. Relish it with orange juice.