- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
One of the tastiest vegetables you can ever think of is mushrooms. The white vegetable may look bland, but if you cook it with sorted spices, a tasty dish can be created. Mushrooms are easily available at any super market and is not that expensive.
Mushroom toast for breakfast is fast and easy recipe. If you are a mushroom lover, then try this recipe. It will not take too much of your time as it is easy to cook.
To make this delicious mushroom toast recipe for breakfast, check out the recipe.
Serves - 1
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 6 minutes
Ingredients for the Mushroom toast
bread- 4 slices
Cheese- 2 grated cubes
Mushrooms- 8 (diced)
Onion- 1 (sliced)
Capsicum- 1 (sliced)
Tomato- 1 (finely chopped)
Salt- to taste
You need to first toast the slices of bread on a tawa (griddle). Roast till the breads become golden brown in colour. Flip on both the sides to allow even toasting.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the vegetables along with the mushrooms, for 3-4 minutes (till it turns golden brown).
Add salt to taste.
When cooked, spread the vegetable mixture evenly over the toasted bread.
Top it up with the grated cheese.
Place the bread in the oven and bake for 2-3 minutes to let the cheese melt.
Your mushroom toast is now ready to eat. Add tomato sauce if required and serve hot.