- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Did you have a very tiring day last evening and could not plan a specific dish for the next morning?
Relax, we have a solution for you! You don't have to go to the market to buy those extra ingredients or spices to prepare your breakfast. We have a simple and quick recipe just for you!
Also Read: 10 South Indian Breakfast Recipes
So what is it? It's the instant dosa recipe that can be prepared in minutes! Usually, to prepare dosas and idlis, we soak the raw rice and other required ingredients in water and then grind them after a few hours.
However, this instant dosa recipe can be prepared within ten minutes and can be served for breakfast too; and if you wish, you can even pack it for lunch.
It tastes best when it is served with coconut chutney. So, let's take a look at how to prepare an instant dosa recipe for breakfast.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Wheat Flour - 2 cups
- Rice Flour - 1 cup
- Coriander Strands - 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies or Red Chillies - 4 to 5
- Curry Leaves - 8 to 10
- Gram Flour - 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: 12 Healthy Upma Recipes For Breakfast
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour, rice flour and gram flour in it.
- Then, add the chopped green chillies, coriander strands, curry leaves, cumin seeds and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Then, add water accordingly.
- Now, take a pan to spread the dosa.
- Once the pan has heated up, spread some oil on the pan.
- Pour the dosa batter on the pan and add oil, all through the dosa.
- Flip over the dosa after a minute or 2, making sure it has turned a little brown.
- Once it turns to reddish brown in colour, transfer the dosa on to a serving plate.
Serve it hot with some coconut chutney.
Try this instant dosa recipe and let us know your feedback.