- 30 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
How do you define a healthy breakfast? Many of them hold an assumption that only vegetables and fruits are known to make a good and healthy breakfast. However, we need to rethink about this as even pulses and spices that we use for the cooking contains high amount of nutrition that are essential for our well-being. Consumption of nutritional breakfast every morning gives us the potential to work and keeps us active all day.
Dal Paratha recipe is a North Indian Vegetarian Recipe, mainly prepared in Gujarat households. This paratha is prepared using wheat flour, carom seeds, moong dal & jeera and are known to be beneficial for the body. Dal Paratha, is a rich-breakfast that is easy to prepare and can also be eaten for lunch. For people who are health-conscious need not hesitate to have this breakfast as it is prepared by using oil and ghee. It is not wrong to cheat on your diet once in a while to relish this rich-breakfast.
Servings : 2
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
- Wheat flour- 500 gms
- Ajwain or carom seeds- ½ tsp
- Moong dal- 100 gms
- Jeera- 1tsp
- Saunf- ½ tsp
- Red chilly- 1tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Coriander- 4 (chopped)
- Coriander powder- ½ tsp
- Ghee- 150 gms
- Oil- 2tsp
- Salt- to taste
1. Take a bowl and soak moong dal overnight.
2. Mix wheat flour with salt, moong dal, red chilly, garam masala, dhaniya, ajwain, kala jeera, saunf, oil and chopped coriander and blend well.
3. Prepare dough using the wheat flour and the ingredients by adding required quantity of water and make sure its soft.
5. Roll into paratha by greasing your hands with the ghee.
6. Shallow fry the paratha till crisp.
Your healthy breakfast is ready, serve it with vegetable curry or paneer butter masala.