- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We all want to prepare some delicious and easy recipes for breakfast. There are many recipes that you can try for a filling breakfast. From French toast to stuffed parathas, the options are numerous.
However, bread is one of the most common foods found in the kitchen of every house. The bread can be used in numerous ways to prepare a delicious and easy breakfast recipe. For example, bread sandwich is one of the most common breakfast recipes. However, eating sandwich every day can be really boring.
Thus, here is a tasty and easy to prepare bread pakora recipe. No, it is not the fried bread pakora, but the besan coated toast. These bread toasts are semi-fried in the tawa (griddle) using little oil, and look like French toast. The bread slices are coated with besan mix and then fried on the tawa. It is a simple breakfast recipe which can even be packed for lunch box. Take a look at the recipe.
Besan Bread Toast: Semi-Fried Breakfast Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. Bread slices- 4-5 (cut into two halves)
2. Onion- 1 (chopped)
3. Green chilli- 2 (chopped)
4. Besan- 1 cup
5. Red chilli powder- 1tsp
6. Ajwain- ½ tsp
7. Black sesame seeds- a pinch
8. Salt- as per taste
9. Oil- 1 cup
10. Water- ½ cup
1. In a bowl, mix besan with other ingredients namely red chilli powder, ajwain, sesame seeds, onion, green chilli and salt.
2. Pour little water and make a batter of a semi-thick constituency which can be easily used for coating the bread slices. Keep aside.
3. Meanwhile, heat a tawa (griddle). When it is piping hot, grease with oil.
4. Now dip a slice of bread in the batter and then put on the tawa. Apply some oil on the sides of the bread so as to make it crisp.
5. Flip on the other side and then put off the flame.
6. Repeat the same process with the remaining bread slices and batter.
The tawa fried bread toast are ready to eat. Serve them hot with coriander chutney.