For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- 33 min ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 3 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports John Cena labels Bollywood star Ranveer as "Stone Cold Singh"
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- News Punjab announces 4 week extension of lockdown
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Is The Official Title For Mahesh Babu's #SSMB27 With Parasuram!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Batani Akki Roti Recipe – Nutritious Akki Roti For Monsoon
- 1 cup peas (boiled)
- 2 cups rice flour (sifted)
- ' cup carrots (grated)
- ' cup capsicum (finely chopped)
- ' cup fresh coconut (grated)
- 1 tsp ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4-5 green chilies (chopped)
- Coriander (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil (optional)
- Butter (garnish)
Peas Rice Roti Preparation:
- To the boiling water add all the vegetables and spices.
- Stir in rice flour and leave it aside to cool.
- Make balls of the mixture and spread it evenly on a pan.
- Fry the roti with a teaspoon of oil until golden brown. Tasty Batani Akki Roti is ready.
Serve the roti hot with a piece of butter and with any spicy vegetarian or non vegetarian curries.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 14:10 [IST]