- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 12 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 12 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 12 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
The most important dish for Ganesh Chaturthi is karanji or kadubu. Since Lord Ganesh loves to have modaks and karanjis, this is a special recipe that is surely prepared for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Most of the time, when we prepare kadabu or karanji, it becomes very hard or too soft when we have it. So, today, we'll be sharing tricks on how to make crsipy kadubus or karajis this Ganesh Chaturthi.
If you follow this simple trick, then you can definitely enjoy the delicious and crispy kadubu recipe to the core. This simple trick is not only easy to make but it is also very tasty, which you can store for three to four days.
Also Read: Simple Naivedya Recipes For Ganesh Chaturthi
So, take a quick look at how to prepare the crispy kadubu recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi, which is among the important naivedya recipe.
Serves - 5
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 25 minutes
- Maida - 1/2 cup
- Fine rava - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric - 1/4th teaspoon
- Ghee - 2 teaspoons
- Take equal amounts of maida and fine rava (for eg, if you take 1/2 cup of maida, then take 1/2 cup of fine rava).
- To this, add ghee and turmeric.
- Then, mix all the ingredients well.
- The trick to make crispy kadabu is that you'll need to knead the dough very well.
- Knead it the way you'd do while preparing dough for chapatis.
- But, you need to knead it for about twenty minutes or so.
- After kneading the dough well, take a portion from the dough and make it into the shape of a kadabu.
- Fill the kadabu with either coconut and sugar stuffing or any other sweet stuffing of your choice, like the one with dal.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in the pan and fry the kadabus until they turn light brown in colour.
- Fry the karanjis in low flame, so that they do not over fry.
Offer this as the naivedya for Lord Ganesha on Ganesh Chaturthi and later distribute it among your friends and family.