- 6 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Deep frying locks in flavor and develops great texture in cooking. However many people avoid deep fried foods, due to the fear of many health problems that become a part of life within a fraction of years. But, if you want to relish all those yummy foods, here are some must follow tips that promises, safety, taste and great health.
Choose your cooking oil carefully. Use oils, that have high, 'smoke points' or those which do not break down at deep frying temperatures. Use canola oil for frying as it is low in saturated fat, has a high burning point, and does not detract the flavor of the food. Peanut oil, corn oil, rice bran oil, sunflower oil are also good choices.
If the oil smokes or catches fire, cover it with a pan lid or cookie sheet. You can use baking soda to put out any grease fires. However be careful that you don't spread the flames around.
Opt for a slotted spoon, an Asian wire mesh skimmer, or a pair of spring loaded tongs to remove fried foods from hot oil . Remove foods in the same order in which they were added to the pan to insure they have all been evenly cooked.