- 52 min ago 12 Safe And Effective Tips For Diabetic Foot Care
- 1 hr ago Lyrics And Meaning Of The Mahamrityunjay Mantra In English And Sanskrit
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Internet Ablaze With Her Stunning Photoshoot In An All Black Attire
- 1 hr ago Goat Cheese: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Movies Sana Saeed On Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: It Never Felt Like ‘Oh My God, You Are Working With Shah Rukh Khan’
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Sports Everyone is really excited for what is to come for Indian hockey: Defender Jarmanpreet Singh
- Technology Vi Refarming 3G Sites In Bengaluru To Offer High Speed 4G Network
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- News NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Deep frying locks in flavor and develops great texture in cooking. However many people avoid deep fried foods, due to the fear of many health problems that become a part of life within a fraction of years. But, if you want to relish all those yummy foods, here are some must follow tips that promises, safety, taste and great health.
Choose your cooking oil carefully. Use oils, that have high, 'smoke points' or those which do not break down at deep frying temperatures. Use canola oil for frying as it is low in saturated fat, has a high burning point, and does not detract the flavor of the food. Peanut oil, corn oil, rice bran oil, sunflower oil are also good choices.
If the oil smokes or catches fire, cover it with a pan lid or cookie sheet. You can use baking soda to put out any grease fires. However be careful that you don't spread the flames around.
Opt for a slotted spoon, an Asian wire mesh skimmer, or a pair of spring loaded tongs to remove fried foods from hot oil . Remove foods in the same order in which they were added to the pan to insure they have all been evenly cooked.