- 14 hrs ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- 14 hrs ago Actor Sonu Sood Joins Special Olympics Bharat As Brand Ambassador
- 14 hrs ago How To Prevent The Spread Of Zika Virus Infection
- 15 hrs ago House Of Gucci Trailer: Lady Gaga As Patrizia Reggiani Stuns Us With Her Glamorous Fashion
- Movies Exclusive! Friendship Day: Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Kunal Jaisingh & Others Reveal What The Day Means To Them
- Finance These 2 Stocks Can Rally Up To 36%, Buys Says This Brokerage
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on August 1
- Technology Friendship Day 2021 Gift Ideas: Best True Wireless Earbuds Starts From Rs. 899
- News Dams almost full in West Bengal due to heavy rain; Water discharge to rise: Officials
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
1 cup sooji
1 cup ghee
2 cups sugar
4 cups water
2 small crushed cardamoms
1/2 cup raisins & chopped almonds
In a pan mix water and sugar and bring it to a boil.
In another pan, fry sooji (semolina) in Ghee(clarified butter) till slightly golden and Ghee(clarified butter) separates. Add cardamom, raisins and almonds.
Now add the water mixture to sooji (semolina) carefully so as to avoid lump formation , and cook till Ghee(clarified butter) separates.
Keep on stirring and serve hot.