- 8 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 13 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 17 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 19 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
1 cup sooji
1 cup ghee
2 cups sugar
4 cups water
2 small crushed cardamoms
1/2 cup raisins & chopped almonds
In a pan mix water and sugar and bring it to a boil.
In another pan, fry sooji (semolina) in Ghee(clarified butter) till slightly golden and Ghee(clarified butter) separates. Add cardamom, raisins and almonds.
Now add the water mixture to sooji (semolina) carefully so as to avoid lump formation , and cook till Ghee(clarified butter) separates.
Keep on stirring and serve hot.