- 4 hrs ago Rihanna’s Latest Magazine Cover Is A Literal Tribute To The Nude Make-up Gods
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19: How Does Quarantine Affect Your Mental Health?
- 5 hrs ago 10 Best Kitchen-Friendly Herbs To Boost Immunity During COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Nargis Fakris Creates A Make-up Look Inspired By Her Wig During Quarantine And We’re Impressed!
- Movies Soori Posts A Hilarious Lockdown Video: Wins The Internet!
- News Nizamuddin Markaz attendee attempts suicide, tries to jump from 6th floor of Delhi hospital
- Sports Coronavirus: US Open organisers push ahead with slam plans after Wimbledon blow
- Technology BSNL Launches Three Plans For Prepaid Customers; Offering Content From Eros Now
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Finance RBI's Moratorium On Credit Card Dues: Should You Avail It?
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
1 cup sooji
1 cup ghee
2 cups sugar
4 cups water
2 small crushed cardamoms
1/2 cup raisins & chopped almonds
In a pan mix water and sugar and bring it to a boil.
In another pan, fry sooji (semolina) in Ghee(clarified butter) till slightly golden and Ghee(clarified butter) separates. Add cardamom, raisins and almonds.
Now add the water mixture to sooji (semolina) carefully so as to avoid lump formation , and cook till Ghee(clarified butter) separates.
Keep on stirring and serve hot.