- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 8 hrs ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- 9 hrs ago Compassion Meditation: How To Show True Compassion Towards Yourself And Your Loved Ones
- Finance For Hindenburg Research, 'Adani Group' Is A 'Man-Made Disaster' In The Making
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- News Similar to Khanjawala accident, car hits scooty, drags rider for 350 meters in Delhi
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Summer doesn't mean only scorching sun and sweaty weather; it is the time of sweet and juicy fruits too. Mango, which is available in summer, is the king of fruits and it can make your hot summer days interesting and all the more full of fun.
A chilled glass of mango lassi after a tiring day can make you unwind at its best. Mango is the fruit of summer and you can prepare several dishes with ripe and raw mangoes. While raw mango is used to make mango pickle, you can prepare several desserts with ripe and juicy mangoes.
Also Read: Tasty mango pachadi recipe
Mango lassi or mango shake are common, but have you ever tasted the mango ladoo? This dessert is unique and different from the other types of ladoos. It contains coconut and mango, where you can get a pulpy and crunchy taste.
So, to know more about this interesting recipe, continue reading.
Serves - 8
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
- Mango Pulp - ½ cup
- Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Desiccated Coconut Powder - 1 cup
- Green Cardamom Powder - ¼th tsp
- Mixed Nuts - ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Take a thick-bottomed pan and dry roast the desiccated coconut. Roast it until you get the fragrance. Don't make it too brown.
- Add mango pulp into the pan and mix well.
- Now, add the condensed milk, mixed nuts and a pinch of cardamom powder. Again, combine all ingredients well.
- Stir continuously to avoid charring. When you get the thick dough-like mass, turn off the stove and cool it until you can handle it with your hand.
- Take small portion on your palm and make ladoos of the mixture. Take coconut powder on a flat tray and roll the ladoos on it.
The mango ladoos are ready to be served.
- hair careMango For Hair: Is It Good? 2 Quick And Easy DIY Hair Packs
- nutritionFrom Treating Ulcers To Managing Diabetes, Some Amazing Health Benefits Of Mango Flowers
- recipesMango Dessert Recipe For Ramadan: How To Prepare Mango Panna Cotta
- recipesMango Special Recipes: How To Prepare Summer-Friendly And Tasty Mango Chickpea Salad
- nutritionDo Mango Peels Have Health Benefits?
- recipesRamadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Mango Kesari During The Festival
- recipesDiabetic-Friendly, Perfect-For-Summer Mango And Almond Smoothie Recipe
- recipesBest Homemade Summer Cooler Recipes: How To Prepare Mango-Orange Soda
- wellnessWhy Women Should Include Mangoes In Their Diet - 10 Evidence-Based Reasons
- nutritionMango Vs Litchi: Who Is The Winner Of The Best Summer Fruit?
- nutritionMango Mousse Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Different Ways
- wellnessWhy Is Raw Mango Juice (Aam Panna) Considered The Best Drink To Treat Sunstroke?