- 5 min ago How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 9 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 9 hrs ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
'Gajar ka Halwa' - the most common dessert recipe at any occasion that is prepared to heighten the festive mood of the programs, is definitely what we've been used to feasting with.
Whether it is Diwali or Karwa Chauth, you can't imagine the festivity without Gajar ka Halwa. It is a sweet dish made with carrots, milk, cream, sugar and dry fruits.
On Karwa Chauth, all married women keep fast for the longevity and well-being of their husband. They keep the fast for the whole day and they break their fast after worshipping the moon, and taking water and food from their husbands' hand.
The idea of the entire occasion is very romantic and you can make it even more sweeter by making sweet recipes such as gajar ka halwa.
Here, we'll be sharing the complete recipe of gajar ka halwa and the ingredients that are required to prepare this. Take a look.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Ghee - 1 tbsp
2. Carrots - 2 cups (grated)
3. Milk - 2 tbsp
4. Sugar - 4 tbsp
5. Mawa - 4 tbsp
6. Raisins - 1 tbsp
7. Almonds - 1 tbsp (chopped)
8. Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
1. Take a pressure cooker and add ghee in it. Add grated carrots into it and mix it well with ghee.
2. Now, add milk into it. Stir everything well and cover it with the lid.
3. Let it be cooked for one whistle. Not more than that.
4. Now, remove the blanched carrot into a non-stick pan. It's time to add sugar in it. If you want it sweeter, you can add more sugar.
6. Mix it well and add mawa to make it creamier.
7. Stir well and add raisins, almonds, etc., and cardamom powder into the halwa and mix everything well.
8. Your Gajar ka Halwa is ready to be served.
10. Take it into a serving bowl and garnish with some chopped almonds.
Do try this recipe and let us know your feedback.
- hair careCarrot For Haircare: 3 Ways To Use Carrot For Hair Growth And Thickness
- nutritionAmazing Carrot, Spinach & Lemon Juice For Removing Toxins From The Body
- diet fitnessWorld Blood Donor Day 2018: Carrot-Apple-Pomegranate Juice For Hemoglobin And Weight Loss
- skin careIncredible Benefits Of Carrot For Skin
- nutritionHow To Make ABC Detox Drink
- skin careBenefits Of Carrot For Skin Care
- nutritionTop 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- skin careHomemade Vegetable Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- recipesRed Lentil And Carrot Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Spiced Carrot And Lentil Soup
- recipesGajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- recipesCarrot Kheer Recipe: How To Make Carrot Payasam
- disorders cureHere Is A Completely Natural Remedy To Cure Stomach Ache!