- 12 hrs ago Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- 17 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 18 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- Technology Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Be it Navratri or Durga Puja, these are a festival of decoration, lights, happiness, joy, and most importantly mouth-watering foods. When you think of special foods during Navratri, sweets and desserts take an important place.
So far, you have bought it from sweet shops. But, have you ever tried to make it at home? Yes, you may feel the process is too difficult, as you need to stay alert while boiling the milk.
If you are fond of rabdi and want to make it at home, here is a recipe to die for. Get the simplest recipe for making rabdi, which will take much lesser time to prepare and taste even better than the one bought outside. After all, you mix your affection, love and care while preparing the dish, don't you? So, make this Navratri more colourful with this yummy recipe of rabdi. Check out!
Also Read: Besan Ki Barfi For Durga Puja
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
• Full-fat Milk - 3 cups
• Condensed Milk - ½ cup
• Fresh Bread Crumbs - 1½ cup
• Sugar - 1 tbsp (optional)
• Green Cardamom Powder - ¼th tsp
1. Take a deep bottomed pan and pour milk into it. Now, wait until the milk starts to boil.
2. To make fresh bread crumbs, you should take two slices of fresh white bread and cut the corners.
3. Now, grind the mixture in a grinder to make the crumb.
4. When the milk starts boiling, add coarsely powdered bread into it. Stir the mixture with slow hand and care.
5. If you want to make it sweeter, this is the time to add sugar. Then, add condensed milk into the mixture.
6. Stir continuously, so that the mixture doesn't get burnt from the bottom. Let the rabdi boil and you can stir it occasionally.
7. Take the malai from the sides of the pan and mix it again with the mixture.
8. When you see the rabdi getting thicker, add green cardamom powder.
9. Your rabdi is ready to be served.
10. Allow it to cool and serve it chilled.
Rabdi always tastes awesome when you serve it chilled. There are a few things you need to remember while making rabdi, have a look at them below.
• You should use a big vessel for making it, as the process will be done faster.
• Always use full-fat milk because it will enhance the taste of rabdi.
• Take fresh bread crumbs, as anything other than that can tear the milk.
So, make your festivals more enjoyable with homemade rabdi and share your experience with us.
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja And Dussehra 2021: Kajol Has Some Major Saree Goals For All Those Looking Forward To Dressing Up
- festivalsDurga Visarjan 2021: Date, Rituals, Significance And Celebrations
- festivalsDussehra 2021: Date, Time, History And Significance Of Vijayadashami
- womenThe Legend Of Durga And Mahishasur: How The Goddess Won The Battle Against The Demon
- wellness11 Effective Ways To Prevent Indigestion During Durga Puja
- womenThe Legend of Goddess Durga: Know All About The Divine Feminine
- festivalsDurga Puja 2021: Greetings, Messages, Wishes, Images To Share With Family And Friends
- festivalsNavratri 2021: Beautiful 9 Colours Associated With Each Day And Their Significance
- festivalsDurga Puja 2021: Date, Time, History, Day-Wise Chart, Significance And Celebration
- festivalsNavratri Ghatasthapana 2021: Puja Vidhi, Vrat Katha, Muhurat, Mantra, Puja Samagri
- festivalsDurga Puja 2021: Ashtottara Shatanamavali of Goddess Durga, 108 Names With Mantra To Chant
- festivalsDurga Puja 2021: Mahalaya Tarpan Meaning And Rituals Performed on Pitru Paksha