- News Case registered against SP’s media cell for derogatory comments on RSS
- Sports Germany at FIFA World Cup: Four-time champions suffer their third ever group stage exit
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Salman Khan’s Show To Have No Eliminations This Week?
- Technology Scientists Find Black Hole Shooting Light Toward Earth: Why It Matters?
- Finance Kotak Securities Recommends Buy This Midcap NBFC Stock, Sees Robust Gains Up To 32%
- Automobiles Hyundai Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 36.4%
- Education ISC Datesheet 2023 Released: Get Class 12 Time Table Here
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
For Raksha Bandhan, we present to you one of the most famous recipes of all time, the Chana dal banana kheer. Kheer is widely prepared in almost every Hindu festival. If you like kheer, then this is one of the best dishes you can learn. It is a simple Raksha Bandhan recipe which every sister needs to try and pamper their brothers. This evening you can try out this sweet dish for your brother.
The Chana dal banana kheer is tasty since it contains a cup full of roasted dried fruits and sweet condensed milk which enhances any dish. It is time to get to the kitchen and start preparing this Raksha Bandhan special, chana dal banana kheer recipe.
Serves - 6
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 25 minutes
- Chana Dal - 1 cup
- Banana - 2 (ripe, medium size)
- Saffron Powder - 1 pinch
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Condensed Milk - I can
- Milk - 3 cups
- Coconut - 2 cups (grated)
- Dried fruits - 1 cup (raisins and cashews)
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- In a pan, put the ghee and wait until it turns a little hot.
- Now add the dried fruits to the hot ghee and roast it lightly on medium flame, till it turns golden brown in colour.
- When the fruits are roasted, empty the contents from the pan and set it aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, boil the chana dal and milk till the dal turns soft. When cooked, mash the dal with the help of a smasher.
- To this mixture, add in the condensed milk, saffron, sugar and cardamom power. Stir the ingredients well on a low flame.
- Add the cut ripe banana and bring the mixture to boil. You need to stir the mixture constantly to prevent milk from cooking over sides of the pan.
- When done, switch off the flame and garnish it with the roasted dried fruits.
Your Raksha Bandhan special sweet dish is now ready. The Chana dal banana kheer can be eaten hot or cold, as per your wish.
- recipesEasy And Tasty Ginger Almond Cookies Recipe
- recipesDiwali 2022: How To Prepare Delicious Vegan No-Sugar Walnut Date Truffles
- diet fitnessDiwali 2022: Tips To Enjoy Diwali Sweets Healthily
- festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Goddess Durga's Favourite Flowers, Sweets, Fruits And Colours
- recipesRaksha Bandhan Recipe: How To Prepare Gulab Jamun From Sweet Potatoes
- recipesThis Raksha Bandhan, Treat Your Siblings With The Goodness Of Peanut Laddus: A Must-Try Recipe
- recipesRamadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Mango Kesari During The Festival
- recipesRamadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Carrot Kalakand
- recipesHoli Sweet Recipes For 2022: How To Prepare Coconut Peda
- recipesMakar Sankranti: Recipe For Til Ke Ladoo
- wellnessCOVID-19 And Diwali: Healthy Gift Options This Pandemic
- wellnessCOVID-19 And Diwali Celebration: Healthy And Immune-Boosting Alternatives To Sweets