- 53 min ago Daily Horoscope: 27 February 2021
- 11 hrs ago Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Shiva That You Can Chant
- 11 hrs ago Mumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2021 Sale: Discount Offers On Infinix Smartphones
- Movies Indian Pro Music League Grand Premiere: Salman Khan & Govinda Reunite; Sajid Remembers His Late Brother Wajid
- Education SSC CPO SI Cut-off 2020-21 Released For Male And Female
- News PM Modi to virtually inaugurate India Toy Fair 2021 today
- Sports India vs England: Michael Vaughan terms India's win in 3rd Test 'a shallow victory'; urges ICC to intervene
- Automobiles MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
Most of us love to eat this sweet, but how many of us know how to prepare it, in our own homes?
Well, the yummiest sweet that we are going to prepare is the badusha.
Often do we eat this sweet in any functions or in the sweet shops. But less did we know that this one of the easy recipes that we can prepare in no time.
You can cook this sweet recipe for the upcoming festivals. Badusha is quite famous in south India. The sweet is prepared using the basic ingredients and yet, this gives a lovely taste.
What are we waiting for? Come, lets start preparing badusha.
Serves - 5
Cooking time - 15 min
Preperation time - 15 min
- Maida - 3 cups
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1tsp
- Baking soda - 1 pinch
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Dried Coconut grated - for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl, add 3 cups of maida and 4 to 5 tbsp of ghee. Mix it thouroughly.