For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Here is a recipe on how to make jam biscuits.
All you need for these delicious jam biscuits is
- 50 gms of butter
- 50 gms of sugar
- 100 gms of maida/flour
Directions to make jam biscuits
- Mix in the butter and sugar together in one direction.
- Now add in the maida/flour.
- Add in a half tablespoon of strawberry essence.
- Make it into dough.
- With the help of a biscuit cutter, cut the dough into different shapes as you wish.
- Now mash in the mixed fruit jam thoroughly in a separate bowl.
- Add in the mashed jam to the middle of the biscuit and then to the whole biscuit.
- Cut the biscuits and then cut in the centre (a small circle) and place this on the top of the jam applied biscuit.
- You will have to now fill in some jam in the centre of the biscuit.
- Place in the oven and bake it for 20mins at 160oC, sprinkle sugar on the jam in the centre after they are baked.
Your tasty jam biscuits are now ready to eat. Enjoy.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 9:43 [IST]