For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- News UP registers first case under new anti-conversion law in Bareilly district
- Finance Burger King IPO: Should You Invest?
- Sports India vs Australia, 2nd ODI: Hardik Pandya bowls for first time in over a year
- Technology Last Lunar Eclipse Of 2020: How To Watch November Lunar Eclipse
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Bid Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni’s Show?
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Here is a recipe on how to make jam biscuits.
All you need for these delicious jam biscuits is
- 50 gms of butter
- 50 gms of sugar
- 100 gms of maida/flour
Directions to make jam biscuits
- Mix in the butter and sugar together in one direction.
- Now add in the maida/flour.
- Add in a half tablespoon of strawberry essence.
- Make it into dough.
- With the help of a biscuit cutter, cut the dough into different shapes as you wish.
- Now mash in the mixed fruit jam thoroughly in a separate bowl.
- Add in the mashed jam to the middle of the biscuit and then to the whole biscuit.
- Cut the biscuits and then cut in the centre (a small circle) and place this on the top of the jam applied biscuit.
- You will have to now fill in some jam in the centre of the biscuit.
- Place in the oven and bake it for 20mins at 160oC, sprinkle sugar on the jam in the centre after they are baked.
Your tasty jam biscuits are now ready to eat. Enjoy.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 9:43 [IST]