TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Galette Des Rois Recipe -
1.1/4 cup almond paste (almond powder)
2. 1/4 cup sugar
3. 1/4 butter (melted)
4. 2 eggs
5. 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
6. 1/4 flour (all purpose)
7. 1/4 tsp salt
8. 1 packet frozen puff pastry (softened)
9. 1 dry chili bean
10. 1 tsp confectioners' sugar (garnish)
1. In a food processor, blend almond paste, sugar, butter, egg beat, vanilla extract, flour and salt thoroughly and keep the mixture aside.
2. Preheat the up to 425 degrees F.
3. Grease the base of the baking pan with butter.
3. Cut pastry dough round using a round plate and knife and place it in the baking pan. Make two circular pastries and refrigerate them overnight.
4. Pour the filling on one of the pastries leaving 2 cm margin at the edges. Hide the chili bean in the filling and place the second pastry on the filing. Seal the edges with egg beat and make criss cross or any pattern of choice on the pastry.
5. Bake the pastry in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle the confectioners' sugar on the pastry and bake for additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool
Place a golden foil crown on top of the cake and crown the person who finds the bean in the pie. Tasty Galette Des Rois recipe ready to serve. Serve Galette Des Rois warm or cold.
Try preparing the delicious Galette Des Rois recipe at home and stay fit relishing healthy home cooked delicacies.
Amount Per Serving : Calories - 215, Total Fat - 15 g, Cholesterol - 31 mg