- 10 min ago COVID-19: How To Care For People With Alzheimer’s During The Lockdown
- 43 min ago How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- 1 hr ago COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- 2 hrs ago Pranutan Bahl Surprises Us With Her Bold Blue Dress And Butterfly Wings-Inspired Sandals
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Movies Hum Paanch Starring Vidya Balan, Ashok Saraf To Be Rerun On Television; Ashok Says He Had No Idea
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Galette Des Rois Recipe -
1.1/4 cup almond paste (almond powder)
2. 1/4 cup sugar
3. 1/4 butter (melted)
4. 2 eggs
5. 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
6. 1/4 flour (all purpose)
7. 1/4 tsp salt
8. 1 packet frozen puff pastry (softened)
9. 1 dry chili bean
10. 1 tsp confectioners' sugar (garnish)
1. In a food processor, blend almond paste, sugar, butter, egg beat, vanilla extract, flour and salt thoroughly and keep the mixture aside.
2. Preheat the up to 425 degrees F.
3. Grease the base of the baking pan with butter.
3. Cut pastry dough round using a round plate and knife and place it in the baking pan. Make two circular pastries and refrigerate them overnight.
4. Pour the filling on one of the pastries leaving 2 cm margin at the edges. Hide the chili bean in the filling and place the second pastry on the filing. Seal the edges with egg beat and make criss cross or any pattern of choice on the pastry.
5. Bake the pastry in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle the confectioners' sugar on the pastry and bake for additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool
Place a golden foil crown on top of the cake and crown the person who finds the bean in the pie. Tasty Galette Des Rois recipe ready to serve. Serve Galette Des Rois warm or cold.
Try preparing the delicious Galette Des Rois recipe at home and stay fit relishing healthy home cooked delicacies.
Amount Per Serving : Calories - 215, Total Fat - 15 g, Cholesterol - 31 mg